Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19411 01/16/05 04:41 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Tomatoes go here. Thanks to those who have stuck with this, and I'm working on the next chapter.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#19412 01/17/05 10:42 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Rachel is not going to get better, if she continue to get more stress.

She chewed and swallowed her hot dog and was about to take another bite when Timmy knocked it out of her hand and pinched her again. "Hey!" she protested, "you did that on *purpose*!"

Clark stopped talking to Lois and looked at them. Timmy had a huge grin on his face, as if he were vastly amused at his half-sister's complaint. "Timothy Raymond Russell, *did* you do that on purpose?" he asked.

One look at Clark must've let Timmy know that he meant business. "Yes." He answered. "She's good-for-nothing- trash. She's a *bastard*; an *accident*. She doesn't deserve to sit with me. Daddy said so, and Daddy's *right*."

"No, he's *not*." Rachel broke in. "*Your* daddy's in *jail* cause he's a *bad* man."
eek The war just start. eek This kid is dangerous!

"They connect the different depths and provide a base to build on," he explained. "I'll be adding the eyes in next. Bill, did the pathologist determine the race of the child?"

"Caucasian," was Henderson's answer. "So far, all the victims have had blue or green eyes and light brown hair."
eek OMG! Please tell me that Gary is still in jail and not out and killing kid that look like Rachel.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#19413 01/19/05 01:14 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I read it two days ago. I'm happy to see it back! The little boy freaks me out. I wonder what emotional low we shall hit before all turns out right. I'm going to enjoy the ride. I'm surprised Lois and Clark are not questioning the little cutie pie more about her 1/2 brother. I dunno. I guess they don't have the time, don't realize what this kid is like, she's only a little girl or...? Maybe that would ruin the story!

dance dance dance dance

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard