Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice intro to Clarks parents. Good job. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Oh, you've got me on the edge of my seat. Will Lois and Clark commit to each other before Luthor pulls Nigel's trigger? Can Clark survive seeing Lois injured? Will Lex be able to handle Superman with the Kryptonite, or will Clark evade certain doom yet again? Tune in to the next thrilling chapter and find out!

Sorry to sound like the narrator of a serial thriller, but this really is good. The romance plot is moving along nicely and at a reasonable pace, while the danger plot is keeping up with it. The menace in Luthor's instructions is clear, and Lois is going to have crosshairs painted on her chest from now on.

Come back and post more soon! Your adoring public wants the next installment sooner rather than later!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
aww such a sweet segment. As much as I love the L&C interaction I'm glad you ended with that Lex part. Tsk Tsk Tsk Lois, you didn't think you could get away under Lex's gaze did you smile
Looking forward to more! and soon wink

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This has been going along way too nicely. Lois and Clark are all lovey-dovey. Almost to the point of making this diabetic run for extra meds wink .

It was nice to see the villians of the piece finally surface... oh wait, I get it now. You had all this perfect relationship stuff in there so it will be that much more devastating for Clark when Lois is gunned down by a Luthor lackey. Very clever.

Tank (who almost missed the 'hidden' meaning behind L&C's conversation about Lois trying not to put herself in harm's way so much)

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
YES! YES! YES! smile1

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lex should party more. The man has no sense of fun.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Kerth
Kerth
You are back!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
It was extreamly wonderful to see this story again. And it didn't disappoint. Loved every minute of it - especially the last bit.

evil

--
Jeff
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

I'm glad you're posting again. smile1

An excellent part! thumbsup

Yikes, Luthor means business!! evil

I can't wait to read the next part. Please post it soon. smile

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you for the extra long section!!! smile1 smile1 smile1 I loved the tree house scene!

Can't we just leave Lex out of the story...nah...didn't think so!

Post more soon! hyper

p.s.- sorry about all the nagging!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, you're back!

Sorry I'm behind, and that I don't have much to say this time. It's more the fact that I should be in bed right now than anything about the story. I'm really enjoying this, Erin. Love the meeting with Martha & Jonathan, and you did a great job with the Fortress, too. Very WAFFy, and I think that's the best explanation I've seen of why it's "The Fortress of Solitude." Looks like the A-plot is thickening nicely, too. Very cool. smile

One minor thing... You seemed to use the word "event" quite a bit to describe the Corn Festival. Might want to look back at that paragraph.

Anyway, so glad to see this back, and looking forwards, as always, to seeing more!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
clap clap clap
How sweet, how lovely, how enchanting!

Now I'm worried.

We know how much you love the unexpected WHAM when everything is right(I'm thinking to "The darkest hour" or "When you needed me most" or "What it means to love you")!

Are you going to posting soon?

Simona smile
(who hopes for an Agnes-Clark meeting, perhaps during a normal my-boyfriend-is-in-town-for-the-weekend situation)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ERIN???? [Linked Image]

Part 25, please! grovel

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi! I'm back begging for more! Please post soon! peep

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Erin - come on! come back!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
ERIN!!! Please tell us you are going to post soon! We love this story!

Simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What's going on with Long Road Home? It's been ages since I've seen new parts.

Can you please start posting again, pleaseeeeee?

Missing you & the story!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
ERIN!!!! Where aaarrrrreeee yyyyooooouuuuuu? frown I'm sure you're busy with the Kerths and everything, but you can't keep us hanging like this much longer! It's just not fair!! mecry Please come back, throw us a bone, something, *anything*! Pretty pretty please???

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
ooops, forgotten you are busy with the Kerths! So I'd be satisfied with a "The story is not died" even if you cannot post right now! wink

Simona smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard