OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Any and all feedback welcome smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

You may have noticed I’m a reader who hasn’t been posting feedback regularly. frown

Unfortunately I’m a little disappointed in the direction the story has taken. I thoroughly enjoyed the first part of the story. smile But have only skimmed the last few parts. The plot seems to be at a standstill. frown I agree completely with Wendy and Erica. Some of the material does not advance the plot in any way. I also have a problem with the length of some of your paragraphs. This is a personal thing but I tend to wander off and lose concentration if the paragraph is too long.

This is just my opinion and I know lots of other readers will disagree.

I really love the rest of your work. smile1 You are an excellent writer. thumbsup And I will read the rest of this to see what happens.

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Hi

I agree with Tricia on this: "I have a problem with the length of some of your paragraphs. This is a personal thing but I tend to wander off and lose concentration if the paragraph is too long."

Ok....lets see...Is just that I think is Too much information, all the memories, all the talks, all the thoughts....and he still in coma. smile1

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup That explain does dreams or memories.

“Smooth,” Lois said.

Jack turned. “How long have you been here?” he asked, embarrassed.

“Just long enough to hear your threat. You know, I have tried pleading and luring him back with words of love. But blackmail… that I haven’t tried,” she said, smiling.

“Well, I’ve never been a straight-shooter,” Jack said.
hyper Get back here! hyper I want more!

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like Jack's conversation with Clark and the encouraging news that there is brainwave activity and he's been dreaming. I'm still with you.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well I also am still with you but I do see the others point too. It is time to wake him up now. they still have enought o hash out when he regains consciousness. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you guys for sticking w/ me... I am posting Part 16 now, and you guys may get your wish wink

Merriwether
Merriwether
I think in the future we’ll keep a lojack on you so we know where you are at all times,” he joked.
Lojack?

I'm still here. I'm really enjoying this. I do though find when the paragraphs are large I have troube following.

I am now off to read part 16 - thumbs up from this computer.

laugh laugh thumbsup thumbsup

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard