Print Thread
#18270 12/08/04 04:49 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
How long is going to take Agnes to find out? wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help He should start with a Superman foundation.

"When I didn't feel like I was getting anywhere going through the companies on the San Francisco shipping company's list of customers," she began, "I decided to try going about this from your coast. I looked through Jimmy's research that you sent me and found out that the Metropolis shipping company is owned by a conglomerate that has their hands in a bunch of different kinds of businesses--power and phone companies, a few retail chains…and get this--a few art and antique galleries, one of which is in France."

Clark stared at her blankly. "I guess I'm not seeing the significance."

Lois's voice became more animated. "Because it's the same dealer that had the antique vase up for auction, the same vase we suspect Mesopotamia, Inc. claimed they had stolen."

"You're kidding!" Clark exclaimed, his eyes widening. "So you think somebody with Mesopotamia, Inc. arranged for the vase to be stolen, collected the insurance money, then had this other subsidiary company auction off the vase for them in their art house overseas?"
help What will Perry think of Lois working with Clark?

She reached down to trace the small scars near her wrist. "There was glass everywhere, and I ended up with a lot of stitches, a broken leg, a ruptured spleen, and some internal bleeding. The scar you saw on my stomach the other night was from the surgery I had the night of the accident. I was pretty beat up for a while there, but ironically, I was the luckiest. The doctors told me my parents died on the scene, and my sister died a short time after she got to the hospital."
wave
[Linked Image]

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Talk about throwing me for a loop! It never even occurred to me that those scars were from the accident!

Good part,
JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow very touching. Good job. Clark could have tucked her in though<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I can't believe that I'm going to write the following, but here goes.

(Not this part) I really enjoyed the interaction between Lois and Clark, the way they made up, the fact that they did make up quickly and without a lot of gruelling introspection, the getting to know each other better. It's been a wonderful read which gives us insight to both characters.

But (this part is what I don't believe I'm writing), I'm itching to read more about the A-plot. When will they get together (in Metropolis) and catch Luthor whose already worried about what Lois can do?

Not that I don't like the relationship stuff...I do. I really do.

Oh, I'm so confused. dizzy

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gerry:
<strong> I can't believe that I'm going to write the following, but here goes.

But (this part is what I don't believe I'm writing), I'm itching to read more about the A-plot. When will they get together (in Metropolis) and catch Luthor whose already worried about what Lois can do?

Not that I don't like the relationship stuff...I do. I really do.

Oh, I'm so confused. thumbsup

And thank you to everyone for the feedback! It really keeps me writing.

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard