Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#17610 11/23/04 12:34 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
She grinned. The possibility just gave her one more reason to look forward to Friday
My thoughts, exactly! When is the next part? wink thumbsup

Also, Lois hasn't gotten around to deleting the Superman expose article from her computer, has she? And, now Lex has something up his sleeve. Hmmm cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper I want to know!

Unable to look up to meet his gaze, she forged ahead. "I was kind of wondering if you might like to...go on an official date."

A slow grin spread across Clark's face. "I'd love to go out on a date with you," he told her, closing the rest of the distance between them and reaching out for her fingers. "When? Where?"
eek A first date!

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw I really loved that whole part. good job. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice! Glad Clark thought to go to Lois for some comfort. They're growing closer! smile1

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Kerth
Kerth
I hope Lois tells soon about that scar smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great part!! thumbsup wave

Features Writer
Features Writer
me too shock smile

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Features Writer
Features Writer
write one they get caught doing it at his parents house lol

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Lovely part, Erin.
I enjoy the way they know they have strong feelings for each other and they show it in their actions and in their words, but still haven't gone on a first date.

It's also nice that Clark feels so comfortable with Lois that he can come into her apartment while she's away and just wait for her.

It's all so waffy and well written, but I'm so scared that we're in for a relationship WHAM (I can take the other kind much easier.) when someone finds her undeleted article.

Have I told you recently how well you write? If not, you're writing is such a pleasure to read. One line flows so beautifully into the next.

I'm ready for the next part...

gerry

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I'm reading your story and loving every chapter! Thank you for your work and sorry for a short comment this time!

Simona smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

WOW! This is wonderful. smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Erin, it's been a week!!! hyper )

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Erin, it's been a week!
plus two days! okay, I have no time to comment properly during this days, but I can stuff my purse with fics-printed paper, so that I can read them on the train, on my way to work or university or home!
very patiently (??) waiting for the next post,
Simona smile
(who is very sorry if this is a too strong nag, but who had to demostrate how much she loves this story! me blushing profusely blush )

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Simona:
Erin, it's been a week!
plus two days! okay, I have no time to comment properly during this days, but I can stuff my purse with fics-printed paper, so that I can read them on the train, on my way to work or university or home!
very patiently (??) waiting for the next post,
Simona smile
(who is very sorry if this is a too strong nag, but who had to demostrate how much she loves this story! me blushing profusely blush )
Awww. blush Music to my ears. How wonderful to come back online and see people are eagerly awaiting the next part! Thanks for the nag. You just made my week. thumbsup I had my laptop rebuilt over the weekend, and it was a fiasco, with my email program and its contents disappearing. I've spent the last few days trying to fix what I could. That's the reason for the delay.

At any rate, I hope to be posting the next part in a day or so. Thanks for not giving up on me! smile

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I had my laptop rebuilt over the weekend, and it was a fiasco, with my email program and its contents disappearing
Giant *sigh*. My computer went into the same problem, but my brother, God bless him, solved it; my best friend had the same, but it was a such mess that nor me neither Andrea (my bro, in Italy it's a male name, means Andrew)could solve, We gave up.
I hope it's going ok with your problem!

How wonderful to come back online and see people are eagerly awaiting the next part!
Don't worry, we are here, always waiting for the next post!

Simona smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard