Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Ank. K. S. FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/23/04 04:34 PM
She grinned. The possibility just gave her one more reason to look forward to Friday
My thoughts, exactly! When is the next part? wink thumbsup

Also, Lois hasn't gotten around to deleting the Superman expose article from her computer, has she? And, now Lex has something up his sleeve. Hmmm cool
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/23/04 07:11 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper I want to know!

Unable to look up to meet his gaze, she forged ahead. "I was kind of wondering if you might like to...go on an official date."

A slow grin spread across Clark's face. "I'd love to go out on a date with you," he told her, closing the rest of the distance between them and reaching out for her fingers. "When? Where?"
eek A first date!

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/23/04 08:49 PM
Aw I really loved that whole part. good job. More soon. Laura
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/23/04 08:53 PM
Nice! Glad Clark thought to go to Lois for some comfort. They're growing closer! smile1

~Liz
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/23/04 11:35 PM
I hope Lois tells soon about that scar smile

Jose smile1
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/24/04 05:11 PM
Great part!! thumbsup wave
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/24/04 08:50 PM
me too shock smile
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/24/04 08:51 PM
write one they get caught doing it at his parents house lol
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/25/04 02:02 PM
Lovely part, Erin.
I enjoy the way they know they have strong feelings for each other and they show it in their actions and in their words, but still haven't gone on a first date.

It's also nice that Clark feels so comfortable with Lois that he can come into her apartment while she's away and just wait for her.

It's all so waffy and well written, but I'm so scared that we're in for a relationship WHAM (I can take the other kind much easier.) when someone finds her undeleted article.

Have I told you recently how well you write? If not, you're writing is such a pleasure to read. One line flows so beautifully into the next.

I'm ready for the next part...

gerry
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/25/04 02:11 PM
I'm reading your story and loving every chapter! Thank you for your work and sorry for a short comment this time!

Simona smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/26/04 11:01 PM
Erin

WOW! This is wonderful. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 11/29/04 11:48 PM
Erin, it's been a week!!! hyper )
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 12/01/04 09:35 AM
Erin, it's been a week!
plus two days! okay, I have no time to comment properly during this days, but I can stuff my purse with fics-printed paper, so that I can read them on the train, on my way to work or university or home!
very patiently (??) waiting for the next post,
Simona smile
(who is very sorry if this is a too strong nag, but who had to demostrate how much she loves this story! me blushing profusely blush )
Posted By: ErinK Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 12/01/04 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Simona:
Erin, it's been a week!
plus two days! okay, I have no time to comment properly during this days, but I can stuff my purse with fics-printed paper, so that I can read them on the train, on my way to work or university or home!
very patiently (??) waiting for the next post,
Simona smile
(who is very sorry if this is a too strong nag, but who had to demostrate how much she loves this story! me blushing profusely blush )
Awww. blush Music to my ears. How wonderful to come back online and see people are eagerly awaiting the next part! Thanks for the nag. You just made my week. thumbsup I had my laptop rebuilt over the weekend, and it was a fiasco, with my email program and its contents disappearing. I've spent the last few days trying to fix what I could. That's the reason for the delay.

At any rate, I hope to be posting the next part in a day or so. Thanks for not giving up on me! smile
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Long Road Home Part 17 - 12/01/04 04:33 PM
I had my laptop rebuilt over the weekend, and it was a fiasco, with my email program and its contents disappearing
Giant *sigh*. My computer went into the same problem, but my brother, God bless him, solved it; my best friend had the same, but it was a such mess that nor me neither Andrea (my bro, in Italy it's a male name, means Andrew)could solve, We gave up.
I hope it's going ok with your problem!

How wonderful to come back online and see people are eagerly awaiting the next part!
Don't worry, we are here, always waiting for the next post!

Simona smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards