Print Thread
#17207 11/12/04 05:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said in the subject line ...YAY!!!

I loved both parts, very good wrap on their public announcement with Cat.

Scary moment on the street there with the rollerblader, but I loved this part...

“Good… then… we can all… you know… disperse,” she said, speaking to the crowd around them. “Come on… disperse… there’s a good crowd.”
VERY FUNNY!!!! Awesome cute, cool. thumbsup Good solution for Lois to regain her cool. Loved this. There was actually tons of stuff in here that I loved and want to talk about, but I'm gonna post this now for the herd of feedback to come. You've made us soooo happy Leela!!! clap

TEEEEEEEEEEJ

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Backatcha with the big happy, Teej -

You know, the whole pizza/plastic story? I did that once as a teenager. I was following directions and it didn't say to take the plastic off. I'm embarrassed to say that this was pre-microwave ovens, so I can't even use that as an excuse - how I just got confused.

Of course, I tossed the pizza when my brother looked at it and told me it was now poisoned.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bravo Lois!! You go girl, hasn't our little girl come a long way?? Did you cry after this part Leela?

You are doing an awesome job honestly..totally wonderful parts and YAY Lois took comfort from Clark at the end there..BIG step!

~Liz

PS>
Of course, I tossed the pizza when my brother looked at it and told me it was now poisoned.
lol

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great parts. drool

“Are you afraid of my cooking?”

“Lois. Your cooking is legendary… I heard some really – interesting stories from Perry and Alice.”

“You know – if you’re supposed to take the pizzas out of the plastic wrap before cooking them – they should specify that in the instructions.”

“But - plastic… in the oven….”

“Yeah, but you can put it in the microwave, and it doesn’t melt there.”

“I know – but – “

“I thought it was special plastic – you know – space-age and all that – don’t laugh at me!”
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Your Sleeping Beauty Muse is wide-awake, isn't it? YAY!!!!
notworthy notworthy notworthy

Loved Clark-Lois-Cat interview and Lois-Lana conversation; and Lois, I'm very proud of your reaction after your panic-attack!

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, this is really really good... loved the line about the crowd dispersing <g>

want more, want more...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow--- 4 parts in 3 days! you are totally spoiling us, Leela!

I could so feel for Lois as she tried to compose herself during her panic attack....

Then like everyone else, I smiled when I watched her turn into *our* Lois, telling the crowd to buzz off!

And I like Cat and Lana (two things you generally can't say in fanfiction very often!)

MORE MORE MORE (like the old disco song!)

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

WOW, a fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Wow a lot of things in this part! smile

I even thought you had brought Lord Kal smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard