Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 09:43 AM
Like I said in the subject line ...YAY!!!

I loved both parts, very good wrap on their public announcement with Cat.

Scary moment on the street there with the rollerblader, but I loved this part...

“Good… then… we can all… you know… disperse,” she said, speaking to the crowd around them. “Come on… disperse… there’s a good crowd.”
VERY FUNNY!!!! Awesome cute, cool. thumbsup Good solution for Lois to regain her cool. Loved this. There was actually tons of stuff in here that I loved and want to talk about, but I'm gonna post this now for the herd of feedback to come. You've made us soooo happy Leela!!! clap

TEEEEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: L Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 09:48 AM
Backatcha with the big happy, Teej -

You know, the whole pizza/plastic story? I did that once as a teenager. I was following directions and it didn't say to take the plastic off. I'm embarrassed to say that this was pre-microwave ovens, so I can't even use that as an excuse - how I just got confused.

Of course, I tossed the pizza when my brother looked at it and told me it was now poisoned.
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 12:06 PM
Bravo Lois!! You go girl, hasn't our little girl come a long way?? Did you cry after this part Leela?

You are doing an awesome job honestly..totally wonderful parts and YAY Lois took comfort from Clark at the end there..BIG step!

~Liz

PS>
Of course, I tossed the pizza when my brother looked at it and told me it was now poisoned.
lol
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 12:39 PM
Hi,

Great parts. drool

“Are you afraid of my cooking?”

“Lois. Your cooking is legendary… I heard some really – interesting stories from Perry and Alice.”

“You know – if you’re supposed to take the pizzas out of the plastic wrap before cooking them – they should specify that in the instructions.”

“But - plastic… in the oven….”

“Yeah, but you can put it in the microwave, and it doesn’t melt there.”

“I know – but – “

“I thought it was special plastic – you know – space-age and all that – don’t laugh at me!”
hyper
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 01:14 PM
Your Sleeping Beauty Muse is wide-awake, isn't it? YAY!!!!
notworthy notworthy notworthy

Loved Clark-Lois-Cat interview and Lois-Lana conversation; and Lois, I'm very proud of your reaction after your panic-attack!

Simona smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 01:26 PM
Oh, this is really really good... loved the line about the crowd dispersing <g>

want more, want more...

PJ
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 05:57 PM
Wow--- 4 parts in 3 days! you are totally spoiling us, Leela!

I could so feel for Lois as she tried to compose herself during her panic attack....

Then like everyone else, I smiled when I watched her turn into *our* Lois, telling the crowd to buzz off!

And I like Cat and Lana (two things you generally can't say in fanfiction very often!)

MORE MORE MORE (like the old disco song!)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/12/04 06:28 PM
Leela

WOW, a fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK-->LST 72 & 73 YAY!!!!!! - 11/13/04 08:33 AM
Wow a lot of things in this part! smile

I even thought you had brought Lord Kal smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards