Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#165080 01/05/11 05:17 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Anybody bored? I need a beta. I would prefer someone who'll stick around for more than one story. And I have to warn you- the first one is huge! And of course, look who's asking for a beta, so don't expect a nice little fluff piece! dizzy So, I'm basically looking for someone willing to slave over a bit of brutal writing. Anybody up for it? devil

SQD (who should also point out that the huge one is only in nfic form right now)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh wow, can't wait to read more from you!

Honestly, I'd offer my services but I am not sure how much time i have coming up to truly commit to it. Do you need it beta'd in one huge chunk or just chapter to chapter for posting? How many words are we talking here?

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
We're talking an entire mb here! Not sure how many words that is exactly. And I'd prefer to send the whole thing, but it can be beta'd any way you'd like. I don't post a thing until I have one completely finished. (I never know how much I'll decide to rewrite at any given time! dizzy )

No takers?

SQD

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey you can send it my way - anything to get more nfic! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, SQD! hyper I'm not an expert, but I'll do my best to help anyway I can. Anything for a shiny new Squid fic! dance

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard