Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Yay!! Three chapters smile

I curious about the press conference wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Press conference is a good idea.

Love 'the dog eat it'. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
I made such a huge BOOBOO. I accidently didn't read part 14 before I read 15. I was so confused when they where talking about when they made love.

WHAT!

They made love?! When?

SO I had to retrace my steps and could not believe my mistake. I have been so buzy. Bad bad Roo.

Well what can I say those parts where awesome and pulled on my heart strings.

I do hope for more soon. I am glad they got over their concerns and just let themselves feel what they feel and not have to hide it.

I just wish Clark would STOP hiding his sickness, as little as the bad feelings are!!!!!!! Bad bad Clark!!! Won't he EVER learn! He needs to speak up and put some of his Superman persona into use.

Lunkhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'll give him a kiss on the nose anyways.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's come full circle. They are now both sympathetic characters. I feel her pain and fear. He'll be better soon, right? Please?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whinging

Well, okay, I'm not crying, but boy what a punch in the gut that chapter was! I'm glad Clark is feeling better, but there's still more chapters to go...anything can happen.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, poor Clark and Lois! mecry mecry
You made me worry for a moment here! And with three posts anything can happen, but for now all is right in the world (okay, Clark is still very ill, this baby has to be delivered, Luthor is in the background, Superman is incapacitated, but FoLCs are notorius for their inewxhaustible hope that together Lois and Clark are stronger than all the problems they have to challenge).
Tell me next post'll not be titled "requiem for a Super Hero" or "The phoenix" and I'll be happy!

Simona smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
Er... Simona... I would be more worried with "Virtually destroyed", "Nerverending Battle", "Big Girls Don´t Fly"... Freaking stuff like that.

Er... and I´m sure we´re gonna have a Family Hour, right right??? smile1

I loved this chapter. I really like the way things are cool in one episode and in the other things turn bad.. it´s really a rollercoaster of emotions on here.

I suppose the next one will be a happy one, then the other a bad one and the final one the greatest of all.... laugh

MDL. (who´s feeling much better now that postings are coming faster)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was very emotonal stuff and just after Clark was so happy. Yet, it was great they made love earlier.

I think Lois made a great mistake by warning Luthor behorehand.

Gabriele
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD and Jenni

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
What a ride. We go straight from a Waff to a Wham... boom! Poor Clark. Poor Lois. Poor Jonathan and Martha. Poor readers! What you two are putting us through! wink

I hadn't even thought about Superman's absence, but of course that would have to be explained.

Looking forward to Chapter 16.

- Vicki

PS - I loved the line about the dog eating the remote! lol So sweet that Lois was trying to protect Clark from seeing anything that would distrub him. Aww....

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a powerful segment! This is a wonderful story! notworthy I had all sort of feeling while I was reading: joy, fright, apprehension, sadness, relief, hope...

I sorry for Clark! He was so happy at Christmas morning... Then that one sudden worsening, the stop of heart and breath, the coma, Lois's loneliness at New Year's Day... I was reading at the work, then I had stop reading a short while to regain control and don't cry... [Linked Image]
My heart broke. I was moved with Lois's carefulness with Clark. It was sad, but beautiful. [Linked Image]

Lex appearance let me apprehensive, but Lois was brilliant and put him down. I loved her Clark's defense before Lex. [Linked Image]

Clark wake up of the coma was great. Now they are really together, their routine is more pleasant.I'm happy with Clark's recovery and hopeful he'll endure untill the transplant. And I hope the transplant will be sucessful, right? Please! grovel

I'm eager waiting the next part. It'll be over so soon? I'll miss this story so much! It's one of the more touching stories I had read. I'm looking forward for the continuation.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard