Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#158916 03/29/08 01:19 PM
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
For the life of me, I simply cannot think what the fic I'm looking for is called! Grrr. It's right on the tip of my toungue... The fic is an alt-world story, and the part I remember most is the end. Jimmy (the editor in chief at the alt-Planet) turns out to be the big bad guy and corners Lois in his office at the end. I think he had a gun?? Not certain about that, but it's niggling in the back of my mind. It seems that Clark rushes in at the very last second and saves her.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone? I know I read it recently (in the last several months) but for the life of me I can't remember the title!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's CC's - shame on you, Erin! goofy I believe it's The Late, Great Lois Lane.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Wendymr:
That's CC's - shame on you, Erin! goofy I believe it's The Late, Great Lois Lane.
Hah! That's it! And yes, now I'm feeling very ashamed. Why didn't I know that right off? wallbash

Thanks, Wendy!!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard