Next Thread
Print Thread
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
i'm sure i rememeber a fanfic where someone (might have been lois) went into clarks apartment and found clarks blood (may have been on his pillow) im not sure if it is real or if i dreamt it!!

oh and another where lois is singing fly me to the moon, while clark is taking out the rubbish when he is attacked and lois open the door when it is knocked on to find a man holding a pair of clarks broken glasses, lex brings them to a house where he has some modified kryp.

if you know any of these, please please do tell. lv sammie

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The first fanfiction I don't know, but the 2nd I just read yesterday for the umpteenth time (although at the moment I don't remember Lois singing), it's "Dimension of Loving" by Chris Mulder

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aha! That was driving me nuts! I had the feeling it was Chris's, but I was looking at Love Beyond All Measure. (Perhaps it's that one where the singing is?). It never occurred to me to look at the sequel.

Thanks, lcfan4ever!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, no need to say thanks, I'm happy I could help smile1

In "Love Beyond All Measure" there also wasn't a singing-part huh . That's the story where Whitehurst kidnapped Lois in her appartment (Kryptonite in his pockets just in case Superman showed up) and Clark freed Lois only then to be the kidnapped one.

But with or without Lois singing - both stories are just great smile smile

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's weird. I have a distinct memory of reading an old story where Lois was singing as Clark took out the trash and there was some encounter at that point with some thugs.

Maybe sammie is mixing up elements from more than one story?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
thanks guys, im just gunna read them and see if it is one of the, but as i said b4, some may be wrong, as i may have dreamt some, (yes i had a dream of lois and clark!)

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
yes, that was the one to the 2nd one, it was dimension of loving. im still left wondereing about that first one though

Columnist
Columnist
Ya'll keep recommending these wonderful stories I am loving everyone that has been recommended. The archives are almost overwhelming when you have so many years to catch up on.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard