Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Girls...

I can´t take it anymore. Somehow 15 pages twice a week are not enough for me. Enough!!! No wait... Make it forever!!! I love it!!! I´m feeling like Lois: at first the idea of comitting to something this complicated scared me. Now I must admit I´m totally in love with him ... no not him (well with him too but I meant it). smile1 As long as Clark is healthy and Lois is beginning to respond and their relationship are getting steady and stronger, I´m fine and happy! I can take another semester at univ. gladly. rotflol

Thanks for this amazing story. I am living every minute of it. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks... You´re an inspiration for any writer wanna be. 'I know I look like Clark with all this thank thingy' blush , but I just wanted you two to know I really love it and I´m totally hooked on the story.

Arghhhhhh where´s Pheromone????

MDL. wallbash

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just love this story! Very good, ladies! thumbsup
Finally Lois is bonding with her husband and her child, Clark is in better shape, and all is right in the world... or not?
I just don't see this as a smooth sailing: probably there is a chunk od Kriptonite somewhere (in Luthor' hands?) preparated just for a Superman not in his usually I'm-like-a-god shape, or perhaps a turned down suitor is going to make a move against a proud husband and daddy-to-be... please, this is going to be a happy ending, isn't it?
This story has title-chapter like the show: so are we going to have eighty and more parts? laugh
Because titles like "Requiem for a super hero" or "Neverending battle" are scary! And "The phoenix" is not better: something must die to rise again, and when this is Luthor is okay, but here is Clark who's risking is life!

Simona smile

S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
WOW, you just warm my heart. This part is so moving! You two are really fantastic writers. Thanks
Sil

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm with Mad Dog: "15 pages twice a week are not enough for me". [Linked Image] I NEED MORE!!!!
I'm pretty happy with the Lois's change of attitude towards Clark. Good segment.
Lois' eyes stung with tears at the emotion she heard in his voice. On impulse she leaned over and kissed him softly. Her hand held his face as she leaned back to look in his eyes. They stared into each other's soul a beat before Clark returned his hand to her face and kissed her again.
I loved this part! [Linked Image]
"Sure you have." Lois lifted Clark's hand to her stomach. "My present's growing inside me," she whispered.
Beautiful! [Linked Image]
That kiss had almost made him forget his promise about not pushing her into anything physical. While he knew he would have stopped if she'd protested even slightly, and he was sure she would have, he didn't want her to feel the least bit uncomfortable with him.
I guess she wouldn't has protested... nor felt uncomfortable... [Linked Image]
Later, Lois sat on the edge of her bed, thinking about the man she'd been out with tonight. She had enjoyed their 'date'... a lot, and she was looking forward to others.
Me, too! drool

goofy

~ Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
FYI: Clark's birthday is Feb 28th.

Is Lois being nice to Clark because it's her version of taking sick kids of Disney World or is it because he's her baby's father? It seems as though she sees he's a good man who deserves to have a good life, but does she want to spend it with him? Is she seeing Clark as the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with? huh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw sweet. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
HAPPY CONTENT {{{{{{{{{SIGH}}}}}}}}} !!!! wave

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ladies-
This is a great story. hail

Is it sad to say that I wanted to spin in my chair when I saw that a new part was up? The dynamic duo is slowly but surely making their way torwards togetherness!

They had a close encounter a few parts back when they woke up together before Clark got sick. They seem to have steered completly away from that... I have an inkling that it may be coming back (in some shape or form). I think in the beginning we met Lois and Clark as two passionate characters: Lois determined to have a baby; Clark determined to have it done right.

Martha was a saint- love how Lois was accepting the "take care of my daughter" bit. In my opinion, Lois doesn't have much experience with feeling love... so she probably doesn't know how to recognize that she has those type of feelings for Clark. What she is describing as not wanting to live without him, and his being her friend... it's just preparation for her self-realization. With that in mind- I am rooting for her.

I wonder about Clark's self-esteem. He's very, very sick and is having to supress his feelings for Lois. Will he start to misjudge her opening up to him as pity? Hope not... but we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks for sharing, guys!

~sunkist (counting down to the next post)

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A truly heartwarming reading!! More please!! hyper hyper

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD and Jenni

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard