Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I think your idea has merit. However, in order to read your story, I have to have some periods inserted. I guess you probably have problems with the keyboard, but if you could read it over aloud and fix all the runon sentences, I think I could make some sense out of your story. I was only able to read the first couple of paragraphs before I gave up on deciphering.

It was nice that Albus came to L&C. I wondered at first if they were going to go to Hogwarts. I'm interested in reading this story after you're done with the grammar check and punctuation.

smile
Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Blogger
Blogger
RodStewFan,
I had no such trouble. I thought your story was GREAT! Can't wait to read more.

Juanita clap

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
This isn't bad, but I agree that it could be beta'd. I like the idea.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Blogger
Blogger
Hi
I think this idea is great.Please, please write some more.I am a huge HP fan and a huge LC fan.I can't wait for Harry to meet Lois and Clark.

Bye

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard