Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#157430 11/01/07 02:09 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I've tried some keyword searches and can't locate it on the archive. But I'm sure someone here knows this series.

It's about our Clark, our Lois (who he thinks dies) and the alternate universe Lois. Alt Lols goes to our Clark's universe. They believe that Clark's Lois died. She and Clark end up together in the end after much angst. There is another story or scene in the same universe where we find out that original Lois is allve and well. She just has to see for herself that Clark is okay. She's not going to break up his second marriage, but she does run into and confide in Perry.

Help!
Jackie

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
#157431 11/01/07 02:17 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's Tank's Future series. The story where Lois runs into Perry is a short one, the penultimate in the series, originally written as something of a Tank ending wink

You'll find them all on the Archive - A Future Not Now and A Future Revised are a couple of the titles.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#157432 11/01/07 03:52 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A thousand thank yous! Certain phrases and scenes have been haunting me of late and I had to go back and reread them... so frustrating not to be able to locate the story.

Running off to the archive to revisit an old friend....

Thank you so much!
Jackie

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard