Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Nice wrapping laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Niiiiiiiiiiiice..

Very sweet ending and I love it when Lois doesn't freak out!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful... <sigh> You did a good job skipping ahead to the *real* moment of confrontation -- we know what happened after she left the ball, but we don't have to slog through irrelevant details -- and Clark's fears were certainly understandable. I'm glad he went anyway, though -- and I know he is, too <g>

Wonderful conversation between them, too. Tender and suspenseful and winding up to be really sweet and satisfying.

And I'd never thought of that "lighting makes them look bigger" as a clue, or a hint, but "bigger" implies a comparison with a previous view... Cool smile

Thanks, Cindy! smile You should write more of these shorter things!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Great ending! I loved this. smile

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved it<g>. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
A wonderful story. Very nice revelation, and I loved the regretful glance that Clark shot her just before he had to reveal the truth to her.

And this...
It was strange, but Lois had never doubted that it was Clark under that mask. After years of coming through her window disguised only with a little misdirection and some gaudy spandex, she was able to see the real Clark through a much heavier disguise.
I wonder, if this story had taken place a year or even just 6 months earlier, whether Lois would have automatically have recognized him as Clark. And just call me galactically stupid, but as I read it it didn't even dawn on me that of course Clark wouldn't have been wearing his glasses, even though I had a perfectly excellent mental picture of him in the whole Zorro outfit.

Very very nice. Thanks for posting it. [Linked Image]

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thanks everyone for the story comments. I really enjoyed writing it and sharing it with you.

AnnN.

To thine own self be true.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Cute. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard