Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/15/04 11:37 PM
Nice wrapping laugh

Jose smile1
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/16/04 06:47 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice..

Very sweet ending and I love it when Lois doesn't freak out!

~Liz
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/16/04 07:51 AM
Beautiful... <sigh> You did a good job skipping ahead to the *real* moment of confrontation -- we know what happened after she left the ball, but we don't have to slog through irrelevant details -- and Clark's fears were certainly understandable. I'm glad he went anyway, though -- and I know he is, too <g>

Wonderful conversation between them, too. Tender and suspenseful and winding up to be really sweet and satisfying.

And I'd never thought of that "lighting makes them look bigger" as a clue, or a hint, but "bigger" implies a comparison with a previous view... Cool smile

Thanks, Cindy! smile You should write more of these shorter things!

PJ
Posted By: EmilyH Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/16/04 02:55 PM
Great ending! I loved this. smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/16/04 06:00 PM
Loved it<g>. Laura
Posted By: KathyM Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/19/04 01:55 PM
A wonderful story. Very nice revelation, and I loved the regretful glance that Clark shot her just before he had to reveal the truth to her.

And this...
It was strange, but Lois had never doubted that it was Clark under that mask. After years of coming through her window disguised only with a little misdirection and some gaudy spandex, she was able to see the real Clark through a much heavier disguise.
I wonder, if this story had taken place a year or even just 6 months earlier, whether Lois would have automatically have recognized him as Clark. And just call me galactically stupid, but as I read it it didn't even dawn on me that of course Clark wouldn't have been wearing his glasses, even though I had a perfectly excellent mental picture of him in the whole Zorro outfit.

Very very nice. Thanks for posting it. [Linked Image]

Kathy
Posted By: Ann Nonymous Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/19/04 10:07 PM
Thanks everyone for the story comments. I really enjoyed writing it and sharing it with you.

AnnN.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-My Other Secret Identity (2/2) - 09/21/04 03:34 PM
Hi,

Cute. hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards