Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
dizzy

(Topic title edited by administration to include "FDK" -- KathyB smile )

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just read this, MDL. You are aware that Paris is the capital of France and by no means situated somewhere in the UK? For the rest, it was cute, but I had expected such a twist. You're good at doing that. wink

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
You are aware that Paris is the capital of France and by no means situated somewhere in the UK?
goofy

Kaethel wink

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG!!! O-M-G!!!! definitely smile1

Features Writer
Features Writer
(*&¨%$ !! Sorry guys!!! blush

I thought i had erased that!! I thought about Paris first but i didn´t want to include and R word there...

Then I´ve changed it for England wallbash really hard

Wife is gonna respond for this BR rrrrr mad

But it´s been edited anyway!!

Sorry

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Columnist
Columnist
I still loved the story. I thought it was evil and cute.

People still make mistakes. I do in video's, So it's not that big of a deal hon. I still loved it. And want to see more from you.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Top Banana
Top Banana
By all means I hope what I said didn't sound like it was a big deal. smile The reason why I found it funny is because anyone who knows me at all is aware that even though I'm French, I would gladly live in the UK. That's what made me laugh when I saw that mistake. But absolutely, everybody makes mistakes. smile If I offended you with my comment, MDL, I apologise. It wasn't meant to offend. smile

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Offend me???? eek

Hey Kae, Are you feeling alright??? confused

No doubt you´re French.. all sensitive and stuff.. thumbsup

I´m actually enthusiastic people are still willing to read my dumb evil stuff.

MDL. (Who thinks she will start posting some stupid things like that just to see how many postings she can get laugh )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww. Thanks, MDL. smile And your stuff is not dumb!!!! But definitely evil. evil I mean, Claude? Yikes! eek

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Features Writer
Features Writer
That´s in tribute to Tank. I know how much he loves Claude just as much as Jimmy.

(not to say the opposite)

I thought about making Jimmy her husband but that would kill our friend. rotflol

MDL (Who can´t be that evil!! For Luthor´s sake!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

“Claudeeeeee… he doesn´t have a sweatshirt in his backpack!!! Come back!!!”

“Lois… the plane will not wait! I´ll have to go supehhspeed to catch that flight or I´ll have to get ouhhselves to England by my own. I gotta be there on time ohh they will cancel my intehhview!”

*Superspeed? My father…flying? My… father… a superhero? Neat!* Pierre giggled.
This is pure cruelty. evil

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard