Lois & Clark Forums
dizzy

(Topic title edited by administration to include "FDK" -- KathyB smile )
Just read this, MDL. You are aware that Paris is the capital of France and by no means situated somewhere in the UK? For the rest, it was cute, but I had expected such a twist. You're good at doing that. wink

Saskia
You are aware that Paris is the capital of France and by no means situated somewhere in the UK?
goofy

Kaethel wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: My Father... A Superhero? (The MLTVs are back) - 09/15/04 04:01 AM
OMG!!! O-M-G!!!! definitely smile1
(*&¨%$ !! Sorry guys!!! blush

I thought i had erased that!! I thought about Paris first but i didn´t want to include and R word there...

Then I´ve changed it for England wallbash really hard

Wife is gonna respond for this BR rrrrr mad

But it´s been edited anyway!!

Sorry

MDL.
I still loved the story. I thought it was evil and cute.

People still make mistakes. I do in video's, So it's not that big of a deal hon. I still loved it. And want to see more from you.

Rach
By all means I hope what I said didn't sound like it was a big deal. smile The reason why I found it funny is because anyone who knows me at all is aware that even though I'm French, I would gladly live in the UK. That's what made me laugh when I saw that mistake. But absolutely, everybody makes mistakes. smile If I offended you with my comment, MDL, I apologise. It wasn't meant to offend. smile

Kaethel smile
Offend me???? eek

Hey Kae, Are you feeling alright??? confused

No doubt you´re French.. all sensitive and stuff.. thumbsup

I´m actually enthusiastic people are still willing to read my dumb evil stuff.

MDL. (Who thinks she will start posting some stupid things like that just to see how many postings she can get laugh )
Awww. Thanks, MDL. smile And your stuff is not dumb!!!! But definitely evil. evil I mean, Claude? Yikes! eek

Kaethel smile
That´s in tribute to Tank. I know how much he loves Claude just as much as Jimmy.

(not to say the opposite)

I thought about making Jimmy her husband but that would kill our friend. rotflol

MDL (Who can´t be that evil!! For Luthor´s sake!)
Hi,

“Claudeeeeee… he doesn´t have a sweatshirt in his backpack!!! Come back!!!”

“Lois… the plane will not wait! I´ll have to go supehhspeed to catch that flight or I´ll have to get ouhhselves to England by my own. I gotta be there on time ohh they will cancel my intehhview!”

*Superspeed? My father…flying? My… father… a superhero? Neat!* Pierre giggled.
This is pure cruelty. evil

MAF
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards