Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15129 09/01/04 03:34 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nice work, Sara!! I totally fell for it <g> and usually I spot that kind of twist coming from miles away... but you did a great job.

Poor Rachel. All of a sudden I like her more than I ever have... and now I'm going to be so sad, thinking of her lonely life, and whinging Why'd you have to make me sad, Sara? mecry

Okay, just kidding <g> This was very well-done, so get back to writing more stuff, will ya??

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, wow, that was fabulous! I waited for the twist...because there's always a twist...and I waited some more...and then I totally fell into the trap.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
I love it. It was so sweet, and sad. And I fell for the twist, too. I was wondering if there was a whole back story in the fic, then realized it wasn't Lois narrating after all. And it ended sweetly, too, with just a tad of sadness. *sniff* Great.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

peep

On this balmy summer night, I know somewhere Clark Kent is dancing with his wife, the woman of his dreams. I'm struck, and strangely comforted by the thought that everything is exactly where it should be. Clark's happy. And I'm happy *for* him - I owe him that, he deserves that.

So why am I feeling so miserable?

I still miss him, still miss him terribly, even after all these years.

It's nobody's fault but my own. I pushed him away. I ignored him. I closed up inside myself and tried to deny his existence.

Now I have to move on. After all, he did - I owe it to myself to try and forget him. I can never tell him how I feel. Love isn't something that can be turned off and on like a tap - it won't go away just because he married another woman. But I can learn to live with that, and to be happy.
I'm feeling depress.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well done.

I have to say that I think the substitution of Lana for Mayson is what led me down the path. I never made that connection and so fell into the 'first person' Lois trap like everyone else.

Tank (who at first thought that the twist was going to be Clark, but the line 'my father's daughter' kind of messed that one up wink )

Top Banana
Top Banana
First I thought it was Clark, then the daughter thing made me change my mind, to Lois. I still waited for the twist. though. Maybe I would have fallen easier if I hadn't just read Mary's (Queen of the Twists and/or Capes) story. <g>

But I did fall for it, because it was hard to pay attention and thinking about who it could be at the same time. goofy

Great story, very well written. whinging

Julie mecry

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Kerth
Kerth
thumbsup

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Sara,

Nice story and very well written. smile

I knew it couldn't be Lois, because that just seemed to be the obvious character, and I did feel you had a twist in the tail for us. wink

Never dreamt of Rachel though. Very well done.

Yours Jenni

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

WOW! This is wonderful. Extremely well-written! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
At first I thought it was Lois.
Then I thought you had turned Lois into the sheriff and Rachel into the reporter.
And *then* I realized you were writing Rachel all along.

Excellent, Sara! mecry Loved it.

Keep writing!
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
whinging

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard