Print Thread
#148930 11/01/05 02:19 PM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yup, it's that time of year again, FoLCs.

Time for all authors to kick...er, cajole...those Muses into action.

So... if you want your story uploaded to the Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive by December 31st 2005 (in neat time for the Kerths eligibility deadline) you must submit your story to stories@lcfanfic.com or labrat@blueyonder.co.uk by December 1st 2005

Any story submitted after the December 1st deadline may not be uploaded until January 2006 – although the Archive staff will do their best to get it uploaded before year end if the author requests it. No guarantees though!

If you submit a story to the Archive during December and are not particularly fussed about it being uploaded before December 31st, I'd really appreciate you letting me know when you send it in. So many authors want to make the deadline each year that it's difficult to find enough stories to upload in January. So I'll be delighted to hear from anyone who doesn't mind having their story held over until after the Christmas break. Also, our GE's will appreciate the breathing space. smile1

CC Aiken
Chris Carr
Erin Klingler
Janet Owens
Jeanne Pare
Julie Gibson
Julie Stars
KarenT
Larissa
LynnM
Sarah Murray
Sherry
Tricia
Wendy Richards

I'm sure you'll all join me in giving them a well-deserved pat on the back, for all of their hard work, dedication and skills over the year.

And a special thanks to our webmistress, Lauren, for holding it all together. smile

Thank you!

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive
labrat@blueyonder.co.uk

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh! And what better reason to sign up for NaFinWipsMo ? goofy

And, while I'm here, LabRat left one name off her very comprehensive thank you list: her own! eek

LabRat, for everything you do to keep our fantastic archive up and running, to manage the team of GEs, to communicate speedily and efficiently with authors, to make life easier for everyone connected with fic and the archive - and for keeping some of the really badly-written fic out of GEs' inboxes goofy - THANK YOU! notworthy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thank you to all the Archive staff - Labby, Lauren and the GE's. You're doing a wonderful job keeping up an Archive we FoLCs are proud to have smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard