Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Sweet!

He nodded. "He's Wendell Dalton, isn't he? President of Dalton Electronics?"

Lois clapped her hand to her forehead. "I knew I recognised him from somewhere! A while back, Laker-Elektronic made a takeover bid for Dalton, and Wendell Dalton's picture was in the paper a few days running. I should have remembered."

"That's not where I've seen him," Clark said, his brows narrowing. "A couple of nights ago - I was flying home after an emergency, so I only saw them for a couple of seconds - he was coming out of an expensive restaurant with Lex Luthor and they were getting into Luthor's limo."
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was glad to see this today. while the A plot is heating up the B plot seems to be trudging along slowly<g> For me anyway! But I know it will come, it always does in a Wendy story and I am waiting patiently for it of course...NOT. Ok, so I am impatient, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. Of course I hope Clark figures out very soon that he can control his responses to humans. How is it that with two loving and tactile parents he hasn't figured it out already? Keep this one coming Wendy, good job, and I am looking very forward to some more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh boy, talk about a mess.

It's good to see the investigation is already paying off, even though a lot of it is guessing. I do hope they'll get proof at the Metro Club.

Clark's getting really paranoid. Not only wondering about physically hurting people, but now he wonders about controling people! dizzy Help him, Wendy! Maybe Lois should take the initiative to hug him... kissing is fine by me too. wink

I loved Lois's reaction to that suit from upstairs and her outburst. Maybe they'll get their desks back, maybe they'll get another clue. Should prove interesting in time.

Good luck with the writing, Wendy. smile We'll still be here when you have more.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
Looking forward to see them in the Metro Club! hyper

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I realize that I probably have an unhealthy desire to see those who deserve it get what's coming to them, but when Lois and Clark bring down Luthor, I'd love to see that Dalton jackass be thoroughly humiliated somehow. It would serve him right.

Anyway, good solid installment. Lois and Clark are putting together the pieces slowly but surely. On the other hand, I still think Clark needs a session or two with Dr. Friskin.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Part! hyper

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Hmmm, Lex is after them for real now help

I can't wait to see how the Metro Club pans out now that Lex spotting Lois singing will surely be the end of her, assuming it happens at all!

And lol at the lawyer at the accident scene! That was a great touch.

Looking forward to more smile

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi guys!

I have to be very quick here as we're about to leave Minneapolis and head on across to Milwaukee. So it's goodbye to beautiful Minnesota and the very friendly people herein wink and hello Wisconsin!

So all I have time to say is thank you all very much indeed for your comments and feedback. I really, really appreciate knowing that people are reading and still enjoying the story, even after such a slow posting schedule. As for Lois, Clark and the Toasters - and Lex! - all will be revealed in due course. goofy

Part 18 coming up!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard