#14654 08/14/04 09:17 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ok ... Maybe I read it too fast, but why doesn't Clark phone Lois?

I am liking it. That guy is in soooo much trouble. How on earth is he going to explain himself!?!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I hope Clark wakes up and finds out that this is just one big horrible nightmare!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I like it but I have to admit - I don't have a clue as to where this is leading. huh

Kerth
Kerth
Curious to see where are you going with this smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Part! hyper

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ha! It's so neat to see people be in suspense over something i'm writing. YOu know, this whole thing jsut began because i always wanted to see what would happen if Lois fell when they were in the clouds. So of course, the rest of the story has followed along. I like the way it's coming. I'm way ahead of here in my writing, so it does get quite good, i must say myself. But i think i was reading too much Alt-Clark stories because he really wasn't acting like the proper Clark, but then red kryptonite can be the reason for that! I thought this was going to be a really short story when i started, but low and behold, it's got a life of its own. I can barely wait to see what happens! blush thumbsup

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Features Writer
Features Writer
This is way too confusing for my head... he has a trauma!!! he cant stay there... and whats this thing of Perry´s son? Wasnt it much after Cat left.. i thought they were married by that time.

this is too weird.

guess i have to do more reading...

Heading to part 6 now

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard