Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/14/04 01:17 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/14/04 02:11 PM
Ok ... Maybe I read it too fast, but why doesn't Clark phone Lois?

I am liking it. That guy is in soooo much trouble. How on earth is he going to explain himself!?!
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/14/04 02:19 PM
I hope Clark wakes up and finds out that this is just one big horrible nightmare!!
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/14/04 02:27 PM
I like it but I have to admit - I don't have a clue as to where this is leading. huh
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/15/04 11:30 AM
Curious to see where are you going with this smile

Jose smile1
Posted By: Ingra Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/15/04 01:44 PM
Great Part! hyper

Ingra
Posted By: tipiwoman Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 08/15/04 03:43 PM
Ha! It's so neat to see people be in suspense over something i'm writing. YOu know, this whole thing jsut began because i always wanted to see what would happen if Lois fell when they were in the clouds. So of course, the rest of the story has followed along. I like the way it's coming. I'm way ahead of here in my writing, so it does get quite good, i must say myself. But i think i was reading too much Alt-Clark stories because he really wasn't acting like the proper Clark, but then red kryptonite can be the reason for that! I thought this was going to be a really short story when i started, but low and behold, it's got a life of its own. I can barely wait to see what happens! blush thumbsup
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK: Dead or Alive-Part 5 - 11/04/04 08:10 PM
This is way too confusing for my head... he has a trauma!!! he cant stay there... and whats this thing of Perry´s son? Wasnt it much after Cat left.. i thought they were married by that time.

this is too weird.

guess i have to do more reading...

Heading to part 6 now
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards