Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14641 08/13/04 01:57 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz If I were Clark I'll have front road sit. Be there went they arrest the weasel in front of Mrs. Perfect. goofy

And suddenly, some pieces of the red kryptonite puzzle began to come together. Lana was from Smallville. She’d grown up with Clark. If anyone knew where to find red kryptonite, it would be her. In fact, didn’t she even have a motive for wanting to hurt him? He’d dumped her, hadn’t he?

“Clark, are you sure Lana doesn’t know about her husband?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Because...well...she knows you, and-“

He whirled around. “You think she told him, don’t you?” he demanded. “Told him where to find the stuff, told him what it does to me?”
Maybe she has something to do with this. The perfect revenge. confused

He stared at her. <<Return them? Are you serious?>>

<<It’ll be a piece of cake the second time around. You’ll breeze it.>>

<<I’ll...? You mean you’re not planning on coming with me?>> he asked.

<<Of course not. It’s dangerous. You said so yourself.>>

<<Lois... Did anyone ever tell you you’re the most exasperating person a guy could ever work with?>>

She grinned. <<No, but then I always used to work alone.>>

<<I can see why.>>
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#14642 08/13/04 04:17 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice work you two. Oh I mean nice work Yvonne! I like how they are working together so well and I am glad Lois didn't give up on getting that job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#14643 08/13/04 06:28 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
He stared at her. <<Return them? Are you serious?>>

<<It'll be a piece of cake the second time around. You'll breeze it.>>

<<I'll...? You mean you're not planning on coming with me?>> he asked.

<<Of course not. It's dangerous. You said so yourself.>>

<<Lois... Did anyone ever tell you you're the most exasperating person a guy could ever work with?>>
LOL! rotflol

I like seeing the strong Lois come out into the world again.

Julie lol

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#14644 08/14/04 01:57 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oooooh! Nice, exciting part! thumbsup Keep it up!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#14645 08/14/04 05:41 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
and the plot thickens....

I like it, nice them working together, Clark being his usual and Lois being hers!

wink

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
#14646 08/14/04 06:12 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
just chaught the last few parts: great! clap clap
Finally Lois's coming back! Probably it's not going to be a smooth trip, but it's a very good start!
Poor Clark! We loved to hate Lana in Addicted, but I hope she's not a criminal, for Clark' sake!

Simona smile

#14647 08/16/04 11:21 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
My lips are sealed, Simona. laugh

BTW, I just have to share this with you:-

I invented Barton, okay? Totally off the top of my head, I created this boring-sounding town near Metropolis that also (hopefully) sounded vaguely American. I think I had Barstow in mind at the time. Anyway. I'm driving to my friend's house near Cambridge yesterday, and what village do I pass through? BARTON!!! Let me tell you, the Twilight Zone music was ringing in my ears as I passed the Barton village pond, the Barton well, a gaggle of Barton ducks, the Barton thatched cottage...

Oh, and I should point out that I've only visited this friend once before and that was a year ago.

Yvonne-the-Spooky

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard