Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/13/04 05:57 PM
Hi,

Great part. razz If I were Clark I'll have front road sit. Be there went they arrest the weasel in front of Mrs. Perfect. goofy

And suddenly, some pieces of the red kryptonite puzzle began to come together. Lana was from Smallville. She’d grown up with Clark. If anyone knew where to find red kryptonite, it would be her. In fact, didn’t she even have a motive for wanting to hurt him? He’d dumped her, hadn’t he?

“Clark, are you sure Lana doesn’t know about her husband?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Because...well...she knows you, and-“

He whirled around. “You think she told him, don’t you?” he demanded. “Told him where to find the stuff, told him what it does to me?”
Maybe she has something to do with this. The perfect revenge. confused

He stared at her. <<Return them? Are you serious?>>

<<It’ll be a piece of cake the second time around. You’ll breeze it.>>

<<I’ll...? You mean you’re not planning on coming with me?>> he asked.

<<Of course not. It’s dangerous. You said so yourself.>>

<<Lois... Did anyone ever tell you you’re the most exasperating person a guy could ever work with?>>

She grinned. <<No, but then I always used to work alone.>>

<<I can see why.>>
hyper
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/13/04 08:17 PM
Nice work you two. Oh I mean nice work Yvonne! I like how they are working together so well and I am glad Lois didn't give up on getting that job. Laura
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/13/04 10:28 PM
He stared at her. <<Return them? Are you serious?>>

<<It'll be a piece of cake the second time around. You'll breeze it.>>

<<I'll...? You mean you're not planning on coming with me?>> he asked.

<<Of course not. It's dangerous. You said so yourself.>>

<<Lois... Did anyone ever tell you you're the most exasperating person a guy could ever work with?>>
LOL! rotflol

I like seeing the strong Lois come out into the world again.

Julie lol
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/14/04 05:57 AM
Oooooh! Nice, exciting part! thumbsup Keep it up!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy
Posted By: tipiwoman Re: FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/14/04 09:41 AM
and the plot thickens....

I like it, nice them working together, Clark being his usual and Lois being hers!

wink
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/14/04 10:12 AM
just chaught the last few parts: great! clap clap
Finally Lois's coming back! Probably it's not going to be a smooth trip, but it's a very good start!
Poor Clark! We loved to hate Lana in Addicted, but I hope she's not a criminal, for Clark' sake!

Simona smile
Posted By: YConnell Re: FDK: Damaged-Part 18 - 08/16/04 03:21 PM
My lips are sealed, Simona. laugh

BTW, I just have to share this with you:-

I invented Barton, okay? Totally off the top of my head, I created this boring-sounding town near Metropolis that also (hopefully) sounded vaguely American. I think I had Barstow in mind at the time. Anyway. I'm driving to my friend's house near Cambridge yesterday, and what village do I pass through? BARTON!!! Let me tell you, the Twilight Zone music was ringing in my ears as I passed the Barton village pond, the Barton well, a gaggle of Barton ducks, the Barton thatched cottage...

Oh, and I should point out that I've only visited this friend once before and that was a year ago.

Yvonne-the-Spooky
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards