#14578 08/11/04 07:08 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#14579 08/11/04 07:28 AM
Blogger
Blogger
LOVES IT!!!!!!!

#14580 08/11/04 08:43 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, poor Lois didn't get the job. I hope the editor ends up eating crow. she should get a job with a competitor and knock there socks off. Poor Clark looks asif he has quite a wait with Lois. I wish she's make up her mind about him. Oh well it is an interesting ride. I can't wait to see where it leads us. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#14581 08/11/04 10:40 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Great part, as always clap clap

Anyone can help me with that?

“Hey,” she murmured, gripping his shoulder a little tighter. “You’re not going to drop me, are you?” She tried to make a joke of it by laughing a little.

“God, no, Lois,” he breathed.

Already she felt like a complete heel. He was interpreting her words as if she’d just told him she was prepared to become his girlfriend, and that wasn’t what she’d meant at all. What now?
What was with the girlfriend thing? (Language issue... sorry blush )

See ya,
AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#14582 08/12/04 12:53 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I had read "Addicted" some time ago, so when I saw the first "Damaged" segment announcing itself the sequel, I had to read it. So I read all 15 parts posted then, and wait impatiently for more.
It is a great story, even better than the first, I think. I like the touch of realism, and setting a slow/normal pace for Lois's recovery. I love how she sees through Francine, even though she's the pschologically "damaged" one.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my
dress!
Clark: You don't hear that in the
newsroom everyday.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard