Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Damaged -Part 17 - 08/11/04 11:08 AM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: TufHunny Re: FDK: Damaged -Part 17 - 08/11/04 11:28 AM
LOVES IT!!!!!!!
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Damaged -Part 17 - 08/11/04 12:43 PM
Wow, poor Lois didn't get the job. I hope the editor ends up eating crow. she should get a job with a competitor and knock there socks off. Poor Clark looks asif he has quite a wait with Lois. I wish she's make up her mind about him. Oh well it is an interesting ride. I can't wait to see where it leads us. Laura
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Damaged -Part 17 - 08/11/04 02:40 PM
Great part, as always clap clap

Anyone can help me with that?

“Hey,” she murmured, gripping his shoulder a little tighter. “You’re not going to drop me, are you?” She tried to make a joke of it by laughing a little.

“God, no, Lois,” he breathed.

Already she felt like a complete heel. He was interpreting her words as if she’d just told him she was prepared to become his girlfriend, and that wasn’t what she’d meant at all. What now?
What was with the girlfriend thing? (Language issue... sorry blush )

See ya,
AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
Posted By: Mercy Rose Re: FDK: Damaged -Part 17 - 08/12/04 04:53 PM
I had read "Addicted" some time ago, so when I saw the first "Damaged" segment announcing itself the sequel, I had to read it. So I read all 15 parts posted then, and wait impatiently for more.
It is a great story, even better than the first, I think. I like the touch of realism, and setting a slow/normal pace for Lois's recovery. I love how she sees through Francine, even though she's the pschologically "damaged" one.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards