Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
:rolleyes: Missy,

I've been waiting for what seems forever for your continuation of 'What's Love Got To Do With It'.

I've sent mail several times, but haven't heard from you. Hope all is well, and that you will be continuing this story soon.

Please let us know what to expect.

thanks thumbsup

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just moving this into the correct forum and bumping it up so it's not missed. smile

The Nfic TOC forum is for Table of Contents of nfic stories that have been posted to the mbs.

Any author requests should be posted either to Fanfic Related or, if there is nfic content in the post and/or you're talking about a story which only has an nfic version, in the Nfic folder. smile

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Linda,

Yeah, join the club! sad Missy's had a lot of problems over the last several months - RL stuff got in the way big-time, from what I understand, plus her hard drive died on her and she had to get a new computer. I'm not sure if she actually lost stuff on the HD too.

She's appeared on IRC briefly a couple of times in the last month or so. I know that she knows people are waiting for more of WL, but she's also - on top of everything else - been hit with a major case of writer's block. frown I think she was avoiding the boards for a time because the pleas for more of the story were depressing her sad - which is a real shame because we only do it because we love her work, and yet ironically it's making it harder for her to get back to writing.

Anyway... bottom line is that I think we all have to be patient, Linda. When Missy's ready and her RL is in a better state, she'll come back to us.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard