Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LaurenW Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, Folcs,

A lot of you have noticed that the archive is not up right now. According to the tech support guy I talked to at Interland, our "IP address has become unbound from the server." It's not something he could fix right away, but he started a support ticket on the problem and said it might be fixed sometime on Sunday.

In the meantime, we've dusted off the old mirror, so you can get this week's update, along with the last few months' worth of stories. Here's the URL:

Lois & Clark Fanfic Mirror - http://www.win.net/lcw/fanfic

Apologies to those who wanted to read older stories today. Here's hoping the site is back up by the time you read this.

Best wishes,

-- Lauren

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Lauren - fingers crossed.

Erm...you couldn't also fix my favourite Stargate site, which has also been down since early yesterday...could you? goofy

LabRat (having NO fun at all...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the update. I think I'm going through some type of withdrawl. I had a dream last night that the Archive was back up. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Of course...this time Lauren has managed to give us a weekly update in the midst of challenging circumstances wink

Given though that few of the authors who've been posting fanfic to these mbs have lately submitted any of their stories to the Archive and my upload queue is looking decidedly more sparse by the minute...you all know what to do if you want to have a weekly update in the near future. laugh thumbsup

LabRat (never one to miss the chance for a good nag when it's presented to her...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just tried it again... and the archive seems to be back! Hurray! party

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard