Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And yet another waffy, cute and funny vignette from you, Mad Dog - what are you feeding that Muse on? And can I borrow her? goofy She seems a lot less lazy than mine!

This wasn't a new idea of course - other authors have used the same theme in the past. Zoomway and Wendy for two. But I think this proves what we keep on saying - it's not the plots that matter, its what you do with them and there are always fresh angles. That's what you've done very successfully here - given a new freshness to the idea. thumbsup

Loved it. Nice to have some waffs on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Brava!

Keep that Muse working! Your stories make me laugh. clap clap

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thanks FOLCs... smile1

MDL. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey MDL you do really great especially not being a native English speaker! There is no way I would attempt to write a fanfic in another language!!!

That was very cute!!

Keep it up!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Features Writer
Features Writer
blush thank you... thank you... thank you... I cant thank you enough for your kind comments...

I just hope to be improving each day. I still do not believe you can actually understand what I am saying..lol.. English is very difficult for me and this is the first time I post on international boards. I was always too shy to express myself.

Thanks for your great support. You guys are spoiling me.

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard