Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat MDLBS at 7. Don´t be Late!!! - Comments - 07/25/04 05:30 AM
And yet another waffy, cute and funny vignette from you, Mad Dog - what are you feeding that Muse on? And can I borrow her? goofy She seems a lot less lazy than mine!

This wasn't a new idea of course - other authors have used the same theme in the past. Zoomway and Wendy for two. But I think this proves what we keep on saying - it's not the plots that matter, its what you do with them and there are always fresh angles. That's what you've done very successfully here - given a new freshness to the idea. thumbsup

Loved it. Nice to have some waffs on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Brava!

Keep that Muse working! Your stories make me laugh. clap clap

LabRat [Linked Image]
Posted By: daneel Re: MDLBS at 7. Don´t be Late!!! - Comments - 07/26/04 12:17 AM
hyper
Thanks FOLCs... smile1

MDL. laugh
Hey MDL you do really great especially not being a native English speaker! There is no way I would attempt to write a fanfic in another language!!!

That was very cute!!

Keep it up!
blush thank you... thank you... thank you... I cant thank you enough for your kind comments...

I just hope to be improving each day. I still do not believe you can actually understand what I am saying..lol.. English is very difficult for me and this is the first time I post on international boards. I was always too shy to express myself.

Thanks for your great support. You guys are spoiling me.

MDL.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards