Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14038 07/22/04 06:42 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, Nan, I have no suggestions, but I am looking forward to more from both Twins and this new Wedding Universe...

Speaking of universes...Any chance of another installment from the Terran Underground Universe?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoa! Who knew, when you posted that terrific Wedding vignette, that it would turn into a series? And a long story at that? Nan, this is great - I love the way you draw both Lois and Clark here, and the Superman conversation is excellent too.

Hoping for more of this and Twins soon!!

Wendy (thinking that the only downside to Nan writing such great stories is that it lessens her own writing time still further... but who cares about that with Nan stories to read! goofy )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Start! clap Keep posting!

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A good beginning for a possibly excellant story. Wait, what am I saying. If Nan is writing this, then it has to be excellant.

I think you missed out on an excellant opportunity here for Lois to cut her hair so she could sneak away from all the reporters in disguise. I suppose it could still work. It would make sense that Lois would want to make a statement distancing herself from the woman who was fooled so badly by that scumbag Luthor. wink

Since you are the queen of A plots, I have no fear that you will be able to come up with some kickin' A plot to wrap this little growing relationship around.

Twins is the first priority, but this is a definte go.

Tank (who thinks that Nan needs to find a way let Lois use her new found riches as part of the story)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Very interesting start. thumbsup

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Yay! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent premise! smile1

Tricia cool

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
There are a lot of interesting possibilities: a good A plot (Queen Nan's style, of couse!) will be very important in the Lois and Clark's relationship.

Looking forward it

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooooh, Nan! Wendy told me not to miss this one and I'm so glad I listened! smile You've got me addicted, and darnit I'm gonna be offline for two or three weeks from Tuesday on! goofy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard