Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Interesting premise so far wink

Wonder who is this Stella smile

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
Gee, had to re-write again. Thumbs down is not what I want for my first story)

Thanks... laugh

It took 3 or 4 glasses of wine till I had the courage to post it. blush

I´ll finally have it BR-ed by a kind soul. So, don´t worry. Next time it will be readable. Next part will be coming up as soon as I have it BR-ed. thumbsup

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
MDL, there's a little icon on the top of your post that looks like a pad with pencil. If you use that, you can edit your text, including icons.

Looking forward to more of your story.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup Lois is starting a new life.

"Yes, yes… Listen Ms. Lane, we are still not sure if this position will be suitable for you. I know you are one of our best reporters but the burocratic work is not for reporters. We´re still looking for someone who would be ready to substitute our editor-in-chief there and since you don´t have the experience we require, We need to have an extra thought on that. We need someone with a very professional profile capable of sacrificing some of his or her personal life for the job. It´s a 24-7 occupation and I´m sure you understand what I mean."

"Perfectly, sir. I´m sure I fit the profile."
:rolleyes: I don't see Lois doing that job.

"Yes, my name is Stella and this is my personnal assistant, Gallan."
confused Who are they?

Interesting start don't stop posting.

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thanks guys. blush

I´ll be posting another part as soon as SQD sends it BR-ed to me and ASA i can find where the hell did i put the other wine bottle.

I don't see Lois doing that job.
I agree with you Maria. But Lois fit the profile of hard-worker. Let´s see if she can manage to get the job.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, my name is Stella and this is my personnal assistant, Gallan."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are they?
As the Prankster assistant would say...

"that´s for you to know and for me to find out". lol

See you soon laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"that´s for you to know and for me to find out".
Or, as LabRat says, RAFO (Read And Find Out) goofy

This is an interesting premise - looking forward to seeing where you take us from here.

Keep writing, keep having fun. hyper You've already got the right attitude for dealing with inquisitive readers. <G>

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Start! hyper

Ingra smile

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great start! I'm glad you're writing! Can I make a suggestion? Oh, I should introduce myself. Hi, my name is Jen and I open my mouth whenever possible. I consider talking a hobby. goofy

Everything sounds just fine the way it's written, but if you want, you don't have to put things in parentheses.

"Well, maybe being different from everyone makes it hard for him to fit in."

(He tried hard not to be too obvious).
Stuff like that can be tagged on to the end...

"Well, maybe being different from everyone makes it hard for him to fit in." He tried hard not to be too obvious.

For example. But if you like it the way it is, don't change it!! It's only a minor suggestion from a loopy artist. I look forward to the next part!

One last thing: /me glares at Stella. She better not horn in on Lois & Clark LOL...I know I know, RAFO (ray-fo). I like saying that out loud LOL.

Jen
President of The Crazy Artist's Club
smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Features Writer
Features Writer
Everything sounds just fine the way it's written, but if you want, you don't have to put things in parentheses.

Stuff like that can be tagged on to the end...

But if you like it the way it is, don't change it!! It's only a minor suggestion from a loopy artist. I look forward to the next part!

One last thing: /me glares at Stella. She better not horn in on Lois & Clark LOL...I know I know, RAFO (ray-fo). I like saying that out loud LOL.
Hi Jen.. hyper )

Columnist
Columnist
Interesting premise... I want to know who Stella is, too! Guess I'll definitely find out. wink

Nice to have a newcomer with lots of fresh ideas! Can't wait to read them (and beta them laugh ).

SQD

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, Erica smile

I'm enjoying the story so far. I'm curious to know who Stella is and what she is up to. I hope Lois won't go to London though wink

Welcome to the boards and enjoy everything! Nice to see another Brazilian writing here wink

I can't wait to read the next part of your story!

Raquel
[Linked Image]

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Features Writer
Features Writer
hey Quel,

You´re famous around here smile . I guess ChiefPam, goofy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard