Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Season Three Episode Re-Write/Reveal Challenge

Taken from John’s idea of Lois still not knowing in S3, only with a few more strict rules (I hope you don't mind, John. wink ).

To summarize: The premise is that in “And the Answer is…” Lois didn’t find out that Clark is Superman, and Clark didn’t announce anything more serious than that he loved her and that he “proposes” that they move forward with their dating relationship by become exclusive (going steady), to which Lois agrees.

With that as LnC's back story for how S2 ends, pick a S3 episode and have Lois find out, either from Clark himself or by figuring it out herself (I, personally, prefer the latter technique as it allows Lois the knowledge that she’s not galatically stupid, but I am leaving it up to you).

Rules:
1) Lois must find out (or be told) that Clark is Superman during the course of the story. Once Lois does find out, she knows for good. There are no take-backs via time-travel, memory-wiping kisses, or amnesia.

2) Must be based on a S3 episode, Lois and Clark *aren't* engaged but are in a relationship, and Lois hasn't any inkling that Clark is Superman at the beginning of the story / episode rewrite.

3) Revealing CK=SM does not count if Lois is actually Clois (i.e. Clone-Lois). Okay, to be clear, I’d prefer no Lois or Clark clones or ARGH-arc wedding as well.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Can I do a know ARGH wedding arc?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Can I do a know ARGH wedding arc?
You may do whatever you please. But for this challenge, Rule # 3 says no Argh Arc.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmm... this is kicking up some interesting plot bunnies in my head. Will keep you posted. cool

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:

Rules:
1) Lois must find out (or be told) that Clark is Superman during the course of the story. Once Lois does find out, she knows for good. There are no take-backs via time-travel, memory-wiping kisses, or amnesia.

2) Must be based on a S3 episode, Lois and Clark *aren't* engaged but are in a relationship, and Lois hasn't any inkling that Clark is Superman at the beginning of the story / episode rewrite.

3) Revealing CK=SM does not count if Lois is actually Clois. Okay, to be clear, I’d prefer no Lois or Clark clones or ARGH-arc wedding as well.
By Clois do you mean engaged? Cause you said in rule 1 they could be in a relationship... I'm playing with the idea of doing a fic based around Just say Noah -- but having them be broke up because Lois can't take his running off on her anymore... How does that sound? laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by mozartmaid:
By Clois do you mean engaged? Cause you said in rule 1 they could be in a relationship... I'm playing with the idea of doing a fic based around Just say Noah -- but having them be broke up because Lois can't take his running off on her anymore... How does that sound? laugh
Clois is an abbreviation of Clone and Lois, so no Clone-Lois, which I spelled out more further down on Rule #3.

Part of the premise that I have for this challenge is that at the end of S2 Clark "proposes" that they be in an exclusive relationship (instead of marriage). Therefore, at the beginning of S3 they should be in a relationship. By JSN, they could be broken up, just as in canon (or similarly since it would be Lois doing the breaking), if you prefer. Have fun!

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by mozartmaid:
[b] By Clois do you mean engaged? Cause you said in rule 1 they could be in a relationship... I'm playing with the idea of doing a fic based around Just say Noah -- but having them be broke up because Lois can't take his running off on her anymore... How does that sound? laugh
Clois is an abbreviation of Clone and Lois, so no Clone-Lois, which I spelled out more further down on Rule #3.

Part of the premise that I have for this challenge is that at the end of S2 Clark "proposes" that they be in an exclusive relationship (instead of marriage). Therefore, at the beginning of S3 they should be in a relationship. By JSN, they could be broken up, just as in canon (or similarly since it would be Lois doing the breaking), if you prefer. Have fun! [/b]
Interesting... On the Smallville boards, Clois represents Clark and Lois being together. Hence, my confusion. laugh

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am working on a story which is basically "Chip off the Old Clark" without Lois knowing that CK=SM. I have moved it up to being just after the bomb incident at the museum, because I really did not see Lois and Clark being on Spencer Spencer's island and Lois not figuring out that CK=SM.

Right now I have the dilemma that Clark has. Does he tell Lois that he is Superman, or does he hold off until after the crises passes to tell her?

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard