Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13554 06/28/04 11:14 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, you know I love this story...

PS: Pam has quite a lot to answer for, too. She's so darned encouraging that you can't refuse her when she asks for more.
heh. Well, in that case... More, more!!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#13555 06/28/04 11:37 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh, this is sooooo good!!

Can't wait for the next part!!

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#13556 06/28/04 11:46 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay!! finally part 2 of Addicted! hyper hyper hyper
this will be a wonderful journey!
Thanks Yvonne! (and thanks to the Terrible Three!)

Simona smile

#13557 06/28/04 12:46 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting.

I wonder what's wrong with Clark.

Cliffhangers are good, so long as they don't last too long. (A day should do it).

Tank (who is sure that, just to make it easier to take care of while in the clinic, Lois' hair has already been cut short)

#13558 06/28/04 01:39 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#13559 06/28/04 01:48 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, Yvonne, you don't know how much I've been expecting this since someone on IRC let slip that you were writing it! smile

And she talks! I wasn't expecting that to happen so quickly! Of course... who knows what you do in the next part... wink

More soon, please!

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#13560 06/28/04 02:51 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
party party
I was one of the FOLCS who begged you to write a sequel!! hail Mafia BR hail Mafia BR.

You guys are my heroes!

Wow....these Alt-Clark stories are so prolific. It so happens I am writing a sequel to Jungle Love...and I am very intimidated by the high-class competition (as I'm sure I am *no* competition). Maybe I'll wait to start posting until CC's and this story are over???

my insecurities are showing huh?

Anyway...Poor Clark...to be late to a meeting with Lois he must be *really* sick. Red Kryptonite shakes???

Speaking of "Addicted", that describes my FOLCworld computer habit lately...all these great stories to read and so little time (darn full time job!).

What's your posting schedule (every day would be good <g>)?

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#13561 06/28/04 03:10 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Oh goody!! We have a sequel!! hyper Looking foward to this and can't wait to see where this goes.

Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."
#13562 06/28/04 06:42 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
smile1 thumbsup

To all those who, ah, encouraged Yvonne, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

And Yvonne, this is great! clap clap POST MORE! SOOOOOON! wildguy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#13563 06/29/04 02:09 AM
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay YAY!!!!!!!!!! Yippee! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne, I love you! Mafia-BRs, I love you! Pam, I love you! Yvonne, I love you!

This is off to an incredible start, Y. Beautiful insight into Lois's mind, how she's come to depend on Clark to be her voice. It's wonderful to see her willing to depend on him, to allow him to help her, but at the same time, the people at the clinic are right, you're right -- it's dangerous for her to depend on him so much. And now he needs to depend on her. Reciprocity! Yay! Painful, yes, but what a great basis for a relationship -- mutual help. Not to mention adoration. laugh

And, Y, what do you mean about 'if we don't like it, you can stop'?!?! Are you NUTS? No, I know you're not. Which means...MORE!

Bethy (who's not excited. Nope. Not at all. Wherever would you get that idea? dance dance dance dance

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
#13564 06/29/04 10:16 AM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
thumbsup

Please post again very soon grovel , I can't - well, I don't wanna wait laugh

~Julia

#13565 06/30/04 07:04 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you for the incredibly warm welcome. smile I haven't a lot to say in response to your comments, although Chris asked about my posting schedule. I'll try Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to start with, and see how things go. Already I've fallen behind, considering I posted on Monday and haven't written a word since. Oh, dear...

#13566 07/04/04 02:46 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well Yvonne, when i read that this was a sequel to Addicted, I of course had to print Addicted out (encouraged that it was the winner of course) and read it first before i started reading this.

I loved addicted. I wondered what it would be like for him to be on red stuff like that. Now i'm so glad that this is happening, your sequel. Actually, I forgot where i'd seen it, so was a bit sad that it'll be in installments.

Have you had an inside peek at addiction? You write like you know intimately how it all works.
Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
#13567 07/04/04 09:28 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Yvonne,

At last I'm catching up with the start of this fic and I have to say I'm totally 'addicted'. wink

And one good thing about being behind is that I have two other chapters to read. smile

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard