Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#13377 06/21/04 10:45 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Awesome!!! Boy I wish I could receive a letter like that...complete with an offer to go flying afterwards??

Now....you have set yourself up the 2nd sequel...
Will she open the window and let him in..

Will they cry together over the lies and then go flying like in Superman the Movie (complete with the John Williams sound track, of course...Can You Read My Mind...)

I await the finale...

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful Wendy!
Well, This letter is calling for an amazing "Today", completed with tears, hugs and kisses!

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Now....you have set yourself up the 2nd sequel...
Yes, Wendy, I think you've set yourself up for a series of letters back and forth - reactions to the previous revelations. The Love Letters.

Very poignant - I just want these two to hug each other and kiss and then...well, just be together!!!

Keep them coming, Wendy. You've started this...
wink
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aww, Wendy! I just had the chance to read both fics (glad I got to read them together, too! I would have been crying out for a sequel with everyone else!) and both fics were very well done!

Oh, and I *really* liked the last line in Yesterday Once More. Very Clark, very sweet, very... promising! <g>

Thanks for sharing these with us. They were a terrific read smile

Tracey smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awwww, a sequel to a TOGOM rewrite! Is there no end to your talents, Wendy? whinging

But they're right, you know, we need a sequel to the sequel! Hurry up! wildguy

Elena devil

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I replied on the list (as a list mom, I feel a responsibility to get some traffic going on there wink ) but really, my reaction can be summarized very simply. One word, even.

Next!!!!!!

PJ smile

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
More, more, more!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well written, but pretty much all 'yucky' stuff.

Clark does grovel well.

I can just see the sequel now... Lois finishes the letter, and allows herself to flash through a myriad of emotions, but settles on 'having it out with Clark face to face'. A sly smile comes across her face as she throws open the window and jumps out, expecting Clark to catch her and hold her in his arms. It's then that she remembers that she had absent-mindedly closed the curtains just as she was beginning to read the letter. Clark, thinking she didn't want to see him, has flown off. Poor Lois... splat!

Tank (who at first thought this might have been a challenge fic, but decided that it wasn't)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow Wendy. I feel so bad for Clark. He is so scared of her rejection. I can't wait to see how Lois reacts to this letter. Maybe she can hit him and kiss him senseless all at once<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Wondering if there's going to be a sequel..... not like Tank's, although it was really LOLly goofy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay!!!
I am so glad you didn't make us wait too long! Lovely response!
Using my own imagination to figure out what's going to happen next.... wink smile
--Wanda "Where's-Superman-hovering-outside-MY-window?!" Detroit thumbsup thumbsup

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Top Banana
Top Banana
That's one superfast motivated muse you have, Wendy... What a great letter from Clark! Now, I agree with the request of yet another sequel. I want to know Lois's response: will she reject him first or is he allowed to come in after all? And then what happens? So please, Wendy??? wildguy

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

WOW, what a wonderful letter! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wendy, I hate to do this to such an introspective, tender, sweet apology but as to what Tank said...

I can just see the sequel now... Lois finishes the letter, and allows herself to flash through a myriad of emotions, but settles on 'having it out with Clark face to face'. A sly smile comes across her face as she throws open the window and jumps out, expecting Clark to catch her and hold her in his arms. It's then that she remembers that she had absent-mindedly closed the curtains just as she was beginning to read the letter. Clark, thinking she didn't want to see him, has flown off. Poor Lois... splat!
grumble >

If you do a sequel, Lois better give him Hell, Ragnorak and Armagedon.

Just sayin'

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
razz Tsk. What are we going to do with you? grumble

And Wendy, you know how I feel about a sequel. wink

Kae-now-sporting-lovely-new-short-haircut-without-any-splat-involved-thel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kerth
Kerth
Aaaawww smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wendy, I'm speechless, really... you have a way with words! mecry

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! I never imagined that something as short as this would get so many responses! rotflol

And then there's Wanda again:
--Wanda "Where's-Superman-hovering-outside-MY-window?!" Detroit
rotflol

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
You mean that you can't figure out the way it ends for yourselves? But you already know: Tank told you!
Tank missed the haircut. So you've got to write a sequel if just for the sake of the haircut. You can't leave your readers without a haircut. Right?

Kae-ready-to-find-any-lame-excuse-to-nag-thel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard