Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 02:45 PM
Awesome!!! Boy I wish I could receive a letter like that...complete with an offer to go flying afterwards??

Now....you have set yourself up the 2nd sequel...
Will she open the window and let him in..

Will they cry together over the lies and then go flying like in Superman the Movie (complete with the John Williams sound track, of course...Can You Read My Mind...)

I await the finale...
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 03:03 PM
Wonderful Wendy!
Well, This letter is calling for an amazing "Today", completed with tears, hugs and kisses!

Simona smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 03:14 PM
Now....you have set yourself up the 2nd sequel...
Yes, Wendy, I think you've set yourself up for a series of letters back and forth - reactions to the previous revelations. The Love Letters.

Very poignant - I just want these two to hug each other and kiss and then...well, just be together!!!

Keep them coming, Wendy. You've started this...
wink
Lynn
Posted By: traceylynn Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 03:27 PM
Aww, Wendy! I just had the chance to read both fics (glad I got to read them together, too! I would have been crying out for a sequel with everyone else!) and both fics were very well done!

Oh, and I *really* liked the last line in Yesterday Once More. Very Clark, very sweet, very... promising! <g>

Thanks for sharing these with us. They were a terrific read smile

Tracey smile
Posted By: Elena Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 03:28 PM
Awwww, a sequel to a TOGOM rewrite! Is there no end to your talents, Wendy? whinging

But they're right, you know, we need a sequel to the sequel! Hurry up! wildguy

Elena devil
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 03:33 PM
I replied on the list (as a list mom, I feel a responsibility to get some traffic going on there wink ) but really, my reaction can be summarized very simply. One word, even.

Next!!!!!!

PJ smile
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 04:07 PM
More, more, more!

Nan
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 04:10 PM
Well written, but pretty much all 'yucky' stuff.

Clark does grovel well.

I can just see the sequel now... Lois finishes the letter, and allows herself to flash through a myriad of emotions, but settles on 'having it out with Clark face to face'. A sly smile comes across her face as she throws open the window and jumps out, expecting Clark to catch her and hold her in his arms. It's then that she remembers that she had absent-mindedly closed the curtains just as she was beginning to read the letter. Clark, thinking she didn't want to see him, has flown off. Poor Lois... splat!

Tank (who at first thought this might have been a challenge fic, but decided that it wasn't)
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 04:21 PM
Hi,

Beautiful! smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 04:22 PM
Wow Wendy. I feel so bad for Clark. He is so scared of her rejection. I can't wait to see how Lois reacts to this letter. Maybe she can hit him and kiss him senseless all at once<g> Laura
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 04:24 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Wondering if there's going to be a sequel..... not like Tank's, although it was really LOLly goofy
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/21/04 05:40 PM
Yay!!!
I am so glad you didn't make us wait too long! Lovely response!
Using my own imagination to figure out what's going to happen next.... wink smile
--Wanda "Where's-Superman-hovering-outside-MY-window?!" Detroit thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 01:58 AM
That's one superfast motivated muse you have, Wendy... What a great letter from Clark! Now, I agree with the request of yet another sequel. I want to know Lois's response: will she reject him first or is he allowed to come in after all? And then what happens? So please, Wendy??? wildguy

Saskia smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 02:18 AM
Wendy

WOW, what a wonderful letter! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 06:46 AM
Wendy, I hate to do this to such an introspective, tender, sweet apology but as to what Tank said...

I can just see the sequel now... Lois finishes the letter, and allows herself to flash through a myriad of emotions, but settles on 'having it out with Clark face to face'. A sly smile comes across her face as she throws open the window and jumps out, expecting Clark to catch her and hold her in his arms. It's then that she remembers that she had absent-mindedly closed the curtains just as she was beginning to read the letter. Clark, thinking she didn't want to see him, has flown off. Poor Lois... splat!
grumble >

If you do a sequel, Lois better give him Hell, Ragnorak and Armagedon.

Just sayin'

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: Kaethel Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 09:40 AM
razz Tsk. What are we going to do with you? grumble

And Wendy, you know how I feel about a sequel. wink

Kae-now-sporting-lovely-new-short-haircut-without-any-splat-involved-thel smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 11:47 AM
Aaaawww smile1
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 12:16 PM
Wendy, I'm speechless, really... you have a way with words! mecry

Julie smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 12:47 PM
Wow! I never imagined that something as short as this would get so many responses! rotflol

And then there's Wanda again:
--Wanda "Where's-Superman-hovering-outside-MY-window?!" Detroit
rotflol

Wendy wink
Posted By: Kaethel Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/22/04 12:50 PM
You mean that you can't figure out the way it ends for yourselves? But you already know: Tank told you!
Tank missed the haircut. So you've got to write a sequel if just for the sake of the haircut. You can't leave your readers without a haircut. Right?

Kae-ready-to-find-any-lame-excuse-to-nag-thel smile
Posted By: RL Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/26/04 02:06 AM
Sequel? This doesn't need a sequel. We all know Lois closes her window and Clark flies off, hurt and needing comfort. He'll give up being the superhero and content himself with spending his days with Mayson Drake, who didn't care for Superman anyway.

Meanwhile, Lois will stay mad for a very long time, get a short haircut in revenge, and fly off to Minnesota for a get-away where she meets this bearded guy who plays a guitar. They fall for each other and live happily ever after.

As for the letter, awwww. smile Poor clueless Clark hadn't realized he'd put his best friend through all seven rings of hell. Love the part where he doesn't try to rationalize away his keeping of the secret, but merely puts himself at her mercy. We'll see in the next part if Lois actually does open the window. But if she does, how would the next section take the form of a letter? Diary, perhaps? I guess I'll go find out.

Nice job!
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK - Yesterday Once More - 06/26/04 07:42 AM
I like Roger's version much better than the sequel that was eventually produced.

Tank (who sigh's wistfully over 'what might have been')
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards