Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow, that old WIP of yours does fit in really well. GMTA, huh? wink

Great part! The wrappings interfering with the CPR is a very cool twist. Really interesting thought there. And lol, poor confused Clark.

L&C's reactions when they meet at the Planet should be intriguing. I wonder who's going to claim the privilege of writing that... wink

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow. Clark's first "meeting" with *Lois* Lane is to see *that*. Hey, I think this is the first story where Clark sees Lois' bare chest before she sees his.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Kerth
Kerth
Wow, what a sequel! I love the idea of Clark meeting Lois like that.

And, woody, the things you guy happen to think of... :rolleyes: Really, where is your mind? goofy Still, I have to agree. This adds a nice little twist to the story.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
One cool thing about this storyline is that Jason Mazik will never see Tempus's diary as long as Lois holds onto it, thereby changing the future and removing the "freeze Lois to save Jonathan and Martha" cliffhanger.

And maybe changing it a bit too much...

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very interesting concept.. looking forward to how it continues.

One thing which could be explored is, that this is an Alt-universe which somehow has the diary of the events in the original Lois-Clark Universe. Coz already things are changing with Lois have a car accident and Clark saving her before actually meeting her... hmm thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard