Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: HatMan FDK: Diary of a Mad White Man Part 2 - 11/02/07 03:42 AM
Wow, that old WIP of yours does fit in really well. GMTA, huh? wink

Great part! The wrappings interfering with the CPR is a very cool twist. Really interesting thought there. And lol, poor confused Clark.

L&C's reactions when they meet at the Planet should be intriguing. I wonder who's going to claim the privilege of writing that... wink
Posted By: woody Re: FDK: Diary of a Mad White Man Part 2 - 11/02/07 08:27 AM
Wow. Clark's first "meeting" with *Lois* Lane is to see *that*. Hey, I think this is the first story where Clark sees Lois' bare chest before she sees his.
Wow, what a sequel! I love the idea of Clark meeting Lois like that.

And, woody, the things you guy happen to think of... :rolleyes: Really, where is your mind? goofy Still, I have to agree. This adds a nice little twist to the story.
One cool thing about this storyline is that Jason Mazik will never see Tempus's diary as long as Lois holds onto it, thereby changing the future and removing the "freeze Lois to save Jonathan and Martha" cliffhanger.

And maybe changing it a bit too much...
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Diary of a Mad White Man Part 2 - 11/03/07 11:56 PM
Very interesting concept.. looking forward to how it continues.

One thing which could be explored is, that this is an Alt-universe which somehow has the diary of the events in the original Lois-Clark Universe. Coz already things are changing with Lois have a car accident and Clark saving her before actually meeting her... hmm thumbsup dance
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards