Pulitzer
MDL, This was great! smile1

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

Woohoo! How delightful to see you back with your NLTVs, Erica! We've missed those.

Remember to send it along to the Archive, you hear? laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
wow Erica, I love it.

I am glad you posted this fic.

Karla

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
With a snort, she saw perry leaving, singing a carol. "On the first day of christmas, my true boss sent to me, an alluminum tree..."
thumbsup

This was so cute, Erica! I had five golden grins on my face the whole time!

smile Nicole~

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lol very cute. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
It was a nice story. As Nicole said, Perry's lyrics to Twelve Days of Christmas was a good laugh rotflol rotflol

I liked how you put everything in and, while there were some mistakes here and there, the story flowed well. Good job!

Hope to see more of your writing soon.
Anna smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
laugh

Thanks for the replies girls. I've forgotten how good it is to write and how good it is to wait for feedback later. smile

Revising the story, I could see loads of mistakes, but as I said I had only 30 minutes to make it during my break time from work. But I'll try to correct them before sending to a BR. By the time it reaches Labby's hand, I hope it will be okay blush

The lyrics of the song were a bit longer... Where Perry actually sung until the fifth item that would be five golden grins

"On the first of Christmas my true boss sent to me.. an alluminium tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true boss sent to me, two purple gloves and ... an alluminium tree.
On third day of Christmas my true boss sent to me three strange pans, two purple gloves and... an alluminium tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true boss sent to me four awful notes, three strange pans, two purple gloves and... an alluminium tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true boss sent to me... five golden grins... four awful notes, three strange pans, two purple gloves and an alluminium tree."

But that would be too much laugh

thanks for the support, notes, and grins. I hope you all have a great Xmas and a wonderful New Year!

MDL - counting down the days for her own birthday party

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard