Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
B
Fanfic challenge!

Have lois overhear Superman talking in a cell phone, preferably with his mom, Raising interesting questions!!!

Superman has a phone? a mom? he talks with his mom about ME?.... And why I don't have his nunber???

And knowing lois,she would investigate that,right?

Bye

Columnist
Columnist
I think this is a really great challenge. In fact, it's such a great challenge that I answered it a few years ago! There's a story in the fanfic archive named 'The Spying Game' by me, Irene Dutch, that is exactly what you've requested.

Happy to oblige!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's not a cellphone, but you should also read CC Aiken's Something The Cat Dragged In, which has a conversation similar to the one you describe and is hilariously funny.

And once you've read The Spying Game, don't miss out on the rest of Irene's stories either! I recommend In Cat's Corner especially - one of my all time favourite LNC fanfics.

You'll find all of these stories on the Fanfic Archive and at Annesplace

Of course, none of this means that authors can't tackle the premise anew and bring some fresh perspective to it. You go, guys! wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard