Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
Okay, so the last fic I wrote was one that I wrote in ~30 minutes, and I remembered the challenges that were really fun years ago -- especially the 30 minute challenge. It was when a writer writes a story in 30 minutes. There were some really great stories that came out of those challenges. I thought it might be fun if we tried it again smile .

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
So, other than only having 30 minutes in which to write the story, are there any other guidelines? Or is it wide open?

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
Nope, no other guidelines. I wish I could find the link to the old 30 minute challenge, but I am not completely sure where to look -- I think they are on Zoomway's old boards.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, yeah, that was a fun one. And it did produce some excellent vignettes. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooooh! I'm definitely participating in this one... just...

...Not today! Soon, though! (Rehearsals for "Oliver" are getting intense... and late!)

Great challenge!

--WD :p

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I'm all over that as soon as I get back in town! Hopefully night class will slow down a little so I don't spend every day off painting like I've been doing.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard