Lois & Clark Forums
Okay, so the last fic I wrote was one that I wrote in ~30 minutes, and I remembered the challenges that were really fun years ago -- especially the 30 minute challenge. It was when a writer writes a story in 30 minutes. There were some really great stories that came out of those challenges. I thought it might be fun if we tried it again smile .

- Laura
So, other than only having 30 minutes in which to write the story, are there any other guidelines? Or is it wide open?

Sara
Nope, no other guidelines. I wish I could find the link to the old 30 minute challenge, but I am not completely sure where to look -- I think they are on Zoomway's old boards.

- Laura
Posted By: LabRat Re: The Return of the 30 Minute Fic Challenge - 07/08/04 07:16 PM
Hey, yeah, that was a fun one. And it did produce some excellent vignettes. thumbsup

LabRat smile
Ooooh! I'm definitely participating in this one... just...

...Not today! Soon, though! (Rehearsals for "Oliver" are getting intense... and late!)

Great challenge!

--WD :p
Posted By: Shadow Re: The Return of the 30 Minute Fic Challenge - 07/08/04 10:18 PM
Oh, I'm all over that as soon as I get back in town! Hopefully night class will slow down a little so I don't spend every day off painting like I've been doing.

Jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards