#128871 06/23/04 03:55 PM
Julie S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
wildguy

Have fun, though. smile

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And She’d almost ruined it by crying Clark’s name!
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
I loved how Lois jumped back and forth from pos. to neg.

Oh my gosh! She almost cried out Clark's name....! I can't believe he didn't tell her!!! Oh, but this will turn out an awesome argument!!!!

I can hardly wait.

Thank you for telling us the results....I'd hate to have a mini cliff hanger.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Merriwether
Merriwether
What they said! I was expecting you to stop right before the result, THANK YOU for not doing that!

And this is SO GOOD! clap Clark thinks she wants Supes, she wants Clark but is afraid to hurt Superman's feelings . . .

Have a fun trip, but come back soon and post the next part! wildguy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooh, this is good! This is *really* good! Right from Part I, you had me hooked, and each part just keeps getting better. smile1

What everyone has already said. I loved the 'please be positive/negative' back-and-forth going on as Lois considered what she was getting herself in for. thumbsup

I wanted to tell you that I think you are doing a very good job in setting this up, and taking it forward. One of the reasons I don't write fanfic is that I often come up with an idea in my head, but as I play it out I find I usually paint myself in a corner and have nowhere to go. Does that make any sense? Anyway, when you started this story, I was wondering where you would take it, and I am just amazed at what you are doing! notworthy

Have a nice trip. Come back soon. Post Part 8!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

Yikes, positive!! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wanted to tell you that I think you are doing a very good job in setting this up, and taking it forward.
That is right on exactly, wow! you wrote that out perfectly, you described the intimacy and passion of the night they spent together without even writing that scene. That was awesomely amazing.

I'm with everybody on the positive/negative scene, and Superman being right there, WOW!

And she's still wishing she was with Clark...gonna say it again...can't hold back...WOW!!!!!

Awesome story QOC, you rock! clap notworthy

TEEEEEEJ

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Still awesome, Mary! goofy )... Just wanted to share.

I can't wait to see where you're heading, Mary! Please post the next part soon!!!

Have a nice time,
AnnaBtG.

P.S.:
He wondered idly if that had contributed to the awkwardness afterwards. Once it was done, they were so---uncertain---around each other that he’d felt incredibly relieved when he heard the screams and gunfire coming from Wilson Park. Come to think of it, that place seemed to be a magnet for calamitous, high death-toll disasters…
Is it just me, or was the name of the park chosen purposefully? wink

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Kerth
Kerth
Should we hide when she finds out? wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Wow, this part was excellent. laugh

PLEASE post again soon grovel

~Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool I just read all 7 part and I love the story. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Omigosh! She really does want Clark help

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Queenie, where are you?!
We want to know what's happening now!!!
How are Lois going to cope with the difficulty to tell to Clark about her pregnancy?

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks everyone for your comments! I'm glad you're enjoying the story. smile

Originally posted by Anna B. the Greek:

I can't wait to see where you're heading, Mary! Please post the next part soon!!!

Have a nice time,
AnnaBtG.

P.S.:
He wondered idly if that had contributed to the awkwardness afterwards. Once it was done, they were so---uncertain---around each other that he’d felt incredibly relieved when he heard the screams and gunfire coming from [b]Wilson Park. Come to think of it, that place seemed to be a magnet for calamitous, high death-toll disasters…
Is it just me, or was the name of the park chosen purposefully? wink [/b]
1.It'll get posted soon enough
2.Thankyou smile
3.Yes wink

When the heck is the next part coming out? And how the heck am I supposed to be able to stand all this suspense?
Well, I'm in Philly right now. (Well, technically I'm in Jersey, 'cuz that's where the hotel is). I get back home on Thursday, so how does next March sound to you? wink

In the meantime, you can alleviate some of the suspense by nagging Julie to post part 3 of Dude, Where's My Cape! goofy

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard