Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Blogger
Blogger
Nice story! Looking forward to the next part!

Clark's Gal
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi guys!

Yes, I'm horribly late coming back to respond to your wonderful comments. frown I really do apologise - it's been a hectic week, and I'm very late home tonight because today was my department's farewell dinner for me. So I hope you'll understand if I don't do a long response here.

It's nice to see so many of you remember the original evil story - now, Tank, did you really think that I could just let that one remain as it was? goofy Bethy, you're quite right about there being no broken bones - thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now.

And I see several of you are interested in the 'friends' thing and Lois being in on Clark's secret. wink All I'll say about that is wait and see... lots of things might or might not happen! evil

And, Rac, this made me ROFL:
Huh, a realy long Wendy story that begins in the seemingly comfortable and stable realm in which Lois and Clark are friends, Lois is in the secret, and each one realizes that s/he is attracted to the other. So... she can't blow up at him for not telling her the truth, he can't do a lunkheaded thing like sleeping with Lois without telling her the truth.

What sort of horrible fate do you have in store for them, Wendy?!?!
rotflol

Well... all I'll say is read and find out!

And no, Trenna, my posting schedule isn't (well, for now, anyway) just once a week. Part 2 coming up very soon!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard