Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmmm... a new Wendy story! smile I think you're off to a good start, setting up the stage and putting all the players in place. Should be interesting to see L&C being friends with her in on the secret this early in their relationship. Lois of course thinks it'll never go further than friendship, but I have a hunch that she's dead wrong wink

Keep it coming! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
I like it! thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well of course I first had to go and read Tank's EVIL VIGNETTE...let me guess: before you "waffed" it up, Wendy, it ended after "dissected him like a frog!" right??

So TANK of him....

Anyway, yes, it's fun that Lois and Perry know that Clark is S-Man this early on. They're both in love with each other and are afraid to make the first move.

Lots of places to go with this concept...

I will be a loyal follower....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! You started posting! hyper Hey, that means I've got to get my BR-tushie in gear, and pronto! wink

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Merriwether
Merriwether
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

This looks so good. Thanks for starting up a new fic. I am waiting .... impatiently I must say, for the next installment.

For some reason I'm drawn to when they were on the couch and Clark squeezed Lois' hand. Ah, warm fuzzies.

I must say though, I do love Tank endings. Sometimes it irriates me when movies and such end 'perfectly' all the time. I little torment is good for the soul... Muhahaha.

Waffy ending though do make my heart flutter and giddy like a school girl. Ah yes I have a smushy side. I'd cringe if that was ever made public. I'm a romatic at hear. blush

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
So, we finally are seeing the sequel to the story that never really needed 'fixing'.

Intereseting.

I wonder what will happen along the way. It could be fun having Lois and Clark as a team in all aspects right from the start. And, of course, we all know how well Lois is at keeping her resolution of having Clark as 'just a friend'.

I'm sure this story will chug along, happily, with no problems or angst... yeah, right.

Tank (who is amazed at what can happen to a 'little' vignette)

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
"Wendy, you've got me reading along with everyone else. I want to see what the consequences of so many people knowing Clark's identity, so early on, will be.

And then there's Lois's reaction to her "friend".

This should be interesting.

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. help

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! A new wendy story! Great start Wendy, I am looking forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good start, Wendy. Leave it to me to start reading the sequel before the first one. wink I think I'll have to go read the first one, too!

Jen thumbsup

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Oooh!! Cool!! cool

I had forgotten about this!! :rolleyes:

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice start, Wendy. smile It's good to see more of that particular story back. And this is a nice start. It gets us into the situation, some background and a few insights.

Right now, it looks like it all can be easily fixed. But since you're talking about a long story (epic, right?), there has to happen something. I'm looking forward to reading it all. So hurry up and post more! goofy

Saskia (needing a good excuse to escape her work load for the next few weeks)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Good start Wendy! smile1 Can't wait for the next post.

Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay!! Thanks for the great start Wendy!

Looking forward to part 2!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Wendy,

This looks to be a very cool story! I love the way Lois is steadfastly insisting that she won't fall for Clark. He he. We know better.

One tiny nitpick -- I read the challenge story to refresh my memory and there was a mention in there about Clark's parents not wanting to go to the hospital and Clark saying, after x-raying them, that since they had no broken bones, he could take care of them at home. But in the beginning here, you've got a comment about after their bruises and broken bones had healed. Just a little thing, but I thought you'd like to know.

Looking forward to part two,

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Yay, you're posting a new, long story! smile1
An excellent start! notworthy

I'm looking forward to seeing how Lois and Clark's relationship develops. How will Lois knowing Clark's secret affect things?

Please post the next part soon. laugh

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woo-hoo!!! Wendy's posting! laugh

Sooo... we have some great ingredients here. Lois knows the Secret, is getting on with Clark like a house on fire, but thinks He's Not For Her. Clark is thoroughly enjyoing having someone who knows, but thinks She's Not For Him. And the third essential ingredient will shortly arrive: chocolate ice cream.

What chance do they have? They'll each look at their ice cream, realise it's exactly the colour of each other's eyes and that they can't live without each other, and fall into each other's arms. Steamy wrap-up in part three.

Wait... a *long* story? How can this be a *long* story? confused Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the angstmeister dreams up... thumbsup

When's the next part due? We need schedules so we can prepare our withdrawal support groups, y'know. hyper

Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Huh, a realy long Wendy story that begins in the seemingly comfortable and stable realm in which Lois and Clark are friends, Lois is in the secret, and each one realizes that s/he is attracted to the other. So... she can't blow up at him for not telling her the truth, he can't do a lunkheaded thing like sleeping with Lois without telling her the truth.

What sort of horrible fate do you have in store for them, Wendy?!?! eek

Rac

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought that you did a great job of wrapping it up in the non-challenge.

However, I have to agreee that a LONG Wendy fic will probably satisfy most everyone, even Tank, because I just don't see you having a LONG fic without something horrible happening to them to test their love.

Let the WHAMS begin!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Time is really short for me these days but a new, long story from Wendy makes me stop and savor.

Can't wait for more....

I keep checking back, don't tell me your posting schedule is only once a week?

Wendy, Don't be a stranger.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard