Next Thread
Print Thread
#12782 05/21/04 07:30 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful!

"I'd like for you to come with me," she told him firmly. "We don't have to stay indefinitely. I can get my book squared away and the rest of my affairs and we can come back here."

He sighed heavily as he looked at her. She was willing to give up her life for him. Or was she taking a chance he'd remember his in Metropolis? "Lois, you wouldn't be happy here forever."

She didn't deny that statement, just looked away. "I can't lose you... not again," she added in a whisper.
That is sweet. drool Hey! Tell him, he had to ask you adopted parent for your hand.

confused Are we going to see a reunion between Clark and family and friends? confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Wonderful part! smile

I liked that Clark remembered who he was reading Lois' book smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
So he knows he's Clark, but she doesn't know he knows. Now this is interesting. I'm glad he has remembered everything, but I hope Lois tells him before he tells her he knows who he is.

She didn't deny that statement, just looked away. "I can't lose you... not again," she added in a whisper.
Love this part! smile1

Keep it up, I want to know what happens next.
Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard