Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
“Yeah, right.” Ralph stood up, slapped Jimmy on the back, “So, Lane and Kent, huh? Who would have thought? And Lois with a tattoo…I knew she had to be wild underneath that cold exterior. Wait until I tell the guys about this. Way to go Jimbo.”

And off Ralph went, leaving a very fearful Jimmy in his wake. When he looked at his screen, it was then he also realized Ralph had copied the e-mail and sent it to himself.

Jimmy sat down in his chair, hands holding his head from beating itself on the desk. Maybe he could take one of his sick days and hide out from Lois. Or maybe he could look for a new city to live in. No, she’d probably have Superman find him. So it was inevitable. He was beyond dead once she found out. And it was only a matter of time when she did find out.

LOL!! Awesome, Caryn! The plot thickens!!! Great work!
--Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Run, Jimmy, run!!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Oh boy, poor Jimmy!! wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looking forward to the next part!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Caryn:
This is both hilarious and WAFFy. Great job and I can't wait for the rest. As if there wasn't enough trouble, somebody is mixing up the e-mail!!! I haven't forgotten there is Clark's e-mail stating both his names!!! And Perry knows!
smile1
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard