Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Wendy! thumbsup

I just loved it. It's so good to see Lois caring for Clark and for his powers at the same time.

It's better that Lex Luthor take care of himself because the hottest team in town will get him laugh

Well done Wendy clap notworthy Now I just want more laugh

Raquel smile (who likes Wendy's stories a lot)

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Columnist
Columnist
But, but, but... it's so short! It was a good, solid, positive installment (with a noticeable lack of smoochies - grrr), but it was way too short! /me pouts

I guess I'll just have to wait for more.

Irene
who just might be cast as the pot calling the kettle black seeing as she's heard the same complaints about the installments of her own work in progress....

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Wendy...

Now that was worth a wait..

That's a excellent part... can't wait for more

It is great to know that Lois love flying with Clark...

More please soon... Very soon..

Meni thumbsup

(now i can go and do my essay)

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY!!!!!!! Wendy finally posted after lots of nagging on IRC.

But I'm very disappointed. You had a great oppurtunity for whams and again you miss it. What's happening to you? Too much influence from a certain person? I mean, if you had Kryptonite, of which I'm sure you have somewhere, you could have made Clark powerless. So he would have dropped Lois. Nice whammy.

And since that didn't happen, I'd have at least expected a smoochie. But nooo! No smoochies too. Where is this world going to if Wendy doesn't write this stuff anymore? :rolleyes:

So all I can say is that I want more. Now!!!!! /me deserves a reward for... well, I just do.

Saskia (still loving it very much, so don't worry. You just asked for comments like this)

Edit I moved my fdk, too bad the original title is lost now. Ah well. Next time better.

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Wendy,

I love that Lois expects him to take her flying at least once a week. And I also love the thoughts that Clark was having about never flying with an attractive woman before.

It seems like they have Luthor caught like a sitting duck - but how are they going to explain knowing that he was there?

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
very sweet, wendy. i love the whole thing with clark being amazed at lois's acceptance and, more, enjoyment of his differences. it makes so much sense that he'd be scared about that (though i'm not at all surprised that she's enjoying the flight), given his history. and, without the suit, we have no real reason to expect him to be confident.

glad lois understood, too, and reacted well.

“What’s normal?” she said, deliberately casual, not wanting him to think that she was feeling sorry for him. “I mean, look at Ralph - can you honestly describe him as ‘normal’?”
rotflol perfect.

“Yes?” He paused in mid-air, and the sudden stillness took her by surprise. It felt as if they were suspended, unmoving, from a cloud, with the whole of the city laid out, still, beneath them. It was beautiful; awe-inspiring.

Breathtaking.

But she didn’t have time to focus on that now. There were more urgent matters needing attention.
nice touch, and a beautiful little interlude.

bit surprised that you said the LNN tower had come before the lexcorp building. i'd have expected the other way 'round.

glad they found luthor. nice "outside the box" thinking on lois's part. and, of course, good point about not being able to tell the police how they know where he is. of course they wouldn't have thought of it before, but of course it would be a problem.

i'm interested to see how lois handles it. "anonymous tip" or introduce the superhero or what?

very nice to see clark willing to trust her, though. on more than one count, too... trusting her not to give him away deliberately and trusting her not to give him away by accident. that can't be easy for him. good point, and well done.

absoltely love the last line, too. very sweet. [Linked Image]

looking forward to part 21.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, what Paul said smile

This continues to be very cool... and I like the idea that Lex just went home to bed; he's a very confident (one might even say, arrogant) man and this seems very like him.

Love that Lois loves the powers. Love that Clark has processed that and is starting to understand that he doesn't face automatic revulsion from everyone. And I love that he trusts her, and says so. smile

Now, while Henderson is wrapping up the A-plot, let's get back to the important stuff <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Clark?” she said after a few moments.

“Yeah?” He glanced at her briefly, then resumed his careful scanning of the city below.

“I just want you to know - I’m going to bug you to take me flying at least once a week.”
rotflol

“What’s normal?” she said, deliberately casual, not wanting him to think that she was feeling sorry for him. “I mean, look at Ralph - can you honestly describe him as ‘normal’?”
:rolleyes: Normal!, Please.

Giving her a smile, he flew a short distance from the LexCorp building before looking for somewhere safe to land. “Of course I trust you, Lois,” he told her as he dropped gently to the ground and began to slide her to her feet. “I trust you with everything.”
Yes!! jump

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah nice flight Wendy! I hope they get Luthor soon! Of course a little kiss would be nice too<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This was a good instalment for all the reasons that other gentle readers have already mentioned, but it can't have been written by Wendy Richards.

Where's the angst? Where's the gooey waffy kissy face stuff?

Could it be that some pod person has replaced Wendy? No, wait... Lois had long hair flying around in her face during the flight with Clark, it's Wendy all right.

Tank (who cheers on Saskia because we always need those who understand the true value of the good and nasty wham)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wendy
excellent part - as expected
but I agree with Irene here
too short
more soon please
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

An excellent part! smile1

I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great installment Wendy!! thumbsup
But I agree with everybody too..... no smoochies (darn! whinging )

Keep up the great work!!

S (who's definitely not above begging for more soon!! Please?!)

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Columnist
Columnist
Hey Wendy!

I've started reading this story a little late, via the TOC - I've just finished part 4, and wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it so far. (I'm rather busy these days, so I'm pausing for now, but hopefully I will catch up before too long.)

I'll post more comments as I have time, but just wanted to let you know that this is shaping up to be a *very* promising longie, even though I've only gotten to the end of part 4. Keep up the good work!

Melisma (going back to reading, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, Wendy, I wonder whether it will really be this simple. Will Lex really be caught now, or do you have something else up your sleeve? I guess it depends on how "long" you intend on this story becoming... smile

And as others have commented, I like the way the relationship between Clark and Lois is progressing, and the way that the trust is developing.

So maybe that's it. You'll wrap up the Lex stuff now, and then do another hundred pages or so on b-plot stuff. Okay, I can handle that. laugh

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What now?” she exclaimed, giving him a glare. “Don’t you trust me?”

Did he trust her? Now, that was the big question, and Clark knew it.

But he’d already confronted that question, hadn’t he? And he hadn’t trusted her; he’d been all set to run when she’d come charging over to his hotel room and given him a lecture on her intentions. She’d assured him that she had no intention of deliberately telling the world his secret. And he’d believed her.

However, what if it was accidental? What if she said too much, was careless?

He checked himself. This was Lois Lane, he reminded himself once again; award-winning reporter, with three Kerths and as many Merriwethers to her name. And she didn’t get to where she was by carelessly giving away information.

Yes, of course he should trust her.

Giving her a smile, he flew a short distance from the LexCorp building before looking for somewhere safe to land. “Of course I trust you, Lois,” he told her as he dropped gently to the ground and began to slide her to her feet. “I trust you with everything.”
But trust is more than that?! confused

Gabriele
Columnist
Columnist
Okay Wendy, I printed this off and read it away from the computer. Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

I really do get a kick out of seeing how many times authors have Lois creating Superman - in how many ways, I mean. It's really creative of all of you.

That said, please hurry up with the next part - I can't wait to see them catch Luthor, and I want to see Clark take Lois home to Mom, and to see Mom and Lois (I'm presuming that they are going to do it together) make his suit...

Melisma (frustrated under her Rock, at how many times she has mis-typed her own name tonight... wishing that the 's' and the 'm' keys were in the opposite places on the keyboard...)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Nice to see how well they work together. It all makes perfect sense. Now where's the weekend fix??? Mahhhhvelous. smile

More and soon,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, it’s Sunday and so I’m back again. smile And again, many thanks for all your terrific comments on Part 20!

Irene said:
But, but, but... it's so short! It was a good, solid, positive installment (with a noticeable lack of smoochies - grrr), but it was way too short! /me pouts
Too short??? Irene, you do know what’s coming...
[Linked Image]

And there are more complaints about the lack of smoochies:
Of course a little kiss would be nice too<g>
But I agree with everybody too..... no smoochies (darn!)
Where's the gooey waffy kissy face stuff?
Tank asking for smoochies??? smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard